coffee + cre8tive

February 7, 2006

Here’s a pattern to get your cre8tive juices flowing over your morning coffee!

This pattern calls to mind one word: LIFE. It makes me think about cells. The color yellow gives me energy. I also see tree stumps – and all the rings of the tree showing how long it’s been alive. I also see a wall in this pattern in a home office.

What do you see?

coffee + cre8tive

You Might Also Like

• Reply Anonymous February 7, 2006 at 6:15 pm

Spots! I see spots! Eggs! Lily pads! Many owls staring back at me from a huge oak tree.

Happy is how it makes me feel.

• Reply decor8 February 7, 2006 at 7:27 pm

I see those owls now, too – great eye Cyndi. You’re too funny!

• Reply Michelle Caplan February 7, 2006 at 9:02 pm

I LOVE THIS PATTERN! Makes me think of Spring, and with the non-existent Winter we are having out here in CA, and with my senses out of sorts, it could be Spring! This pattern feels like hot days, rejuvination, and like you said Holly, Life!

I feel like the Cherry Blossoms will be showing up any minute now . . . makes me want to head to Central Park ASAP!

• Reply decor8 February 8, 2006 at 5:27 am

oooh cherry blossoms, nice mental image. I love the cherry blossoms in DC around april, they’re amazing on the mall near the white house. have you ever been to dc when the cherry blossoms are in bloom?

• Reply michelle Caplan February 8, 2006 at 7:39 am

I have actually never been to DC. NYC is the extent of my East Coast travel!

Sad, but true!

• Reply decor8 February 9, 2006 at 3:52 am

When you come back to the east coast, make it a point to venture down to DC and Alexandria, VA just over the river. There’s a great vibe in DC that didn’t exist 10+ years ago. Parts are very posh and charming. The museums are great. They recently opened the native american museum, which should be fascinating given how much research and how many collections are on display there.