Rooms, Shopping + Products, Travel

P Van b

February 24, 2006

P Van bAren’t you at least slightly intriqued by wallaper with names like wowhaus neon, rich bit*ch, dutch pomp, lady light and true grace? Some of the wallpaper is slightly erotic (see above photo, look carefully), which I’m not daring enough to rock in my own space, but the sophiticated bold takes on traditional baroque prints – right up my alley! I can so see this hanging in trendy salons and boutiques here in the states. I’m waiting to see who picks up the line over here, any predictions? I’ll be in Berlin this summer, so I have to add this one to my list so I can report back to you my first hand experience of naughty little P Van b. I can’t wait to discover what’s new in Berlin, I haven’t been in a few years. So much to share with you this summer, I can’t wait!

P Van bP Van bP Van bP Van b
(photos from P Van b)

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Romely February 25, 2006 at 12:10 am

I love all the colors and whimsical style. Have fun in Berlin this summer, and do let us know about your great finds there!

• Reply joy February 25, 2006 at 4:03 am

these are GORGEOUS! like crack for me!

• Reply decor8 February 25, 2006 at 4:15 pm

Thank you Romely and Joy! I have to say, there’s an overwhelming amount of good design out there, especially coming out of Europe (of course). There’s so much creativity in Germany, I can’t wait to see more and more in the future. It’s also exciting to find German companies with English websites because that’s still pretty rare, or else I’d feature a lot more!

Holly

• Reply Anonymous February 25, 2006 at 8:59 pm

Hey Holly

Awesome!!! please please please remember to report on your finds in Berlin, pretty please.

Sky

• Reply maryam February 27, 2006 at 10:40 am

These are just kick as%! I had to look at the minimum number of wallpaper rolls to order…and ummm, it was like enough for a warehouse space. Rats!

I wish that you could buy the pillows on line. Oh well. But really super cool. Decor8 scores again!

• Reply Husmusen February 27, 2006 at 11:05 am

Gorgeous!

• Reply decor8 February 28, 2006 at 10:49 pm

I’m so happy you all are big fans of P Van b. I was taking a risk posting risque wallpaper, but it seems as those edgy is fun sometimes, no?

Yes, when I’m back in Berlin this summer, I will certainly report in with a healthy dose of hot trends, stores, you name it – I’ll be on the prowl!

Rrrr

I’m hoping to splurge on a 2nd Mac in the next few months, only this time a laptop. Then, I can blog straight from Berlin, like a true addict should! :)

xo
    Holly

• Reply IMEDAGOZE March 1, 2006 at 1:52 am

Oh, I love these… beautiful prints! great finds, Holly! I’m loving your blog. :)