P Van b

P van b is a ultra haute, somewhat risque collection of contemporary wallpaper established by Berlin based wallpaper designer Andrea P??nicker. It’s baroque gone wild! P van b carries lush wallpaper, stationary, home accessories, and an uber hip line of yummy clothing.
Aren’t you at least slightly intriqued by wallaper with names like wowhaus neon, rich bit*ch, dutch pomp, lady light and true grace? Some of the wallpaper is slightly erotic (see above photo, look carefully), which I’m not daring enough to rock in my own space, but the sophiticated bold takes on traditional baroque prints – right up my alley! I can so see this hanging in trendy salons and boutiques here in the states. I’m waiting to see who picks up the line over here, any predictions? I’ll be in Berlin this summer, so I have to add this one to my list so I can report back to you my first hand experience of naughty little P Van b. I can’t wait to discover what’s new in Berlin, I haven’t been in a few years. So much to share with you this summer, I can’t wait!

(photos from P Van b)

Posted by decor8 in shopping, travel, walls on February 24, 2006

1. Romely commented
    February 25th, 2006 at 12:10am

I love all the colors and whimsical style. Have fun in Berlin this summer, and do let us know about your great finds there!

2. joy commented
    February 25th, 2006 at 4:03am

these are GORGEOUS! like crack for me!

3. decor8 commented
    February 25th, 2006 at 4:15pm

Thank you Romely and Joy! I have to say, there’s an overwhelming amount of good design out there, especially coming out of Europe (of course). There’s so much creativity in Germany, I can’t wait to see more and more in the future. It’s also exciting to find German companies with English websites because that’s still pretty rare, or else I’d feature a lot more!

Holly

4. Anonymous commented
    February 25th, 2006 at 8:59pm

Hey Holly

Awesome!!! please please please remember to report on your finds in Berlin, pretty please.

Sky

5. maryam commented
    February 27th, 2006 at 10:40am

These are just kick as%! I had to look at the minimum number of wallpaper rolls to order…and ummm, it was like enough for a warehouse space. Rats!

I wish that you could buy the pillows on line. Oh well. But really super cool. Decor8 scores again!

6. Husmusen commented
    February 27th, 2006 at 11:05am

Gorgeous!

7. decor8 commented
    February 28th, 2006 at 10:49pm

I’m so happy you all are big fans of P Van b. I was taking a risk posting risque wallpaper, but it seems as those edgy is fun sometimes, no?

Yes, when I’m back in Berlin this summer, I will certainly report in with a healthy dose of hot trends, stores, you name it – I’ll be on the prowl!

Rrrr

I’m hoping to splurge on a 2nd Mac in the next few months, only this time a laptop. Then, I can blog straight from Berlin, like a true addict should! :)

xo
    Holly

8. IMEDAGOZE commented
    March 1st, 2006 at 1:52am

Oh, I love these… beautiful prints! great finds, Holly! I’m loving your blog. :)