Blueprint Mag

I heard about this on Apartment Therapy earlier this year, and then Miss Lena mentioned it on her blog today and I went nutty because it seems to be more official now. Blueprint is said to be a shelter mag for thirtysomethings looking to buy their first homes, scheduled to launch in May by Martha Stewart. It will also feature a lifestyle component plus fashion tips.

Martha, Martha, Martha…she’s done it again. I can’t wait to check out Blueprint and for those of you outside of the US, don’t worry because I’ll be reviewing it here for you. At least, I’ll do my best to paint you a picture of what it’s like by posting a ‘best of’ piece highlighting my faves and including links when I can. Fair deal?

Here’s Blueprint featuring a free issue offer and a great meet the team page, so enjoy!

(photos from Blueprint)
****

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on March 17, 2006

1. joy commented
    March 17th, 2006 at 2:22pm

I know. I simply cannot wait!

2. brent commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:18pm

Hey Holly! Have you heard? Martha Stewart is starting a new mag called Blueprint and it is going to be awesome! Just kidding!

3. brent commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:19pm

4. decor8 commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:54pm

you are a total brat brent!!!!
    if you had a magazine, it would be called homewrecker…. :)

5. Vajra commented
    April 28th, 2006 at 4:35pm

This mag is such a disappointment. Not only did they bill me before I received the “free” mag but the copy seems so static and staid. I can’t figure out who this is designed for. Thirtysomethings where?