Reader Seeking Nest in Maine

Letter from reader in Maine. I know exactly what she is talking about below, but I don’t have a clue where to find this information since I haven’t seen the commercial lately, nor do I recall the product that was being advertised. Anyone know?

~~~~~~~
I made your blog page my browser startup page. I can’t believe how much stuff you add each and every day. It is sooooo cool! You are one busy chicka! I was wondering if you had noticed a picture that was in a recent tv commercial. I know you don’t watch a lot of tv and it’s only onscreen a minute or so. We have ‘rewind’ on our tv so I keep rewinding it to check it out. It’s a commercial where a mom is sleeping in bed and her kids are sneaking up on her and then she jumps up cause she is feeling fine and surprises them. Cute commercial. But the picture is on the right hand side of the screen on the wall parallel to the bed. It’s a large closup of a nest and in the bottom left hand corner of the nest are blue eggs. I’ve looked and looked and can’t find this picture in stores or online anywhere. I was wondering if maybe you had come across it in your exploring? I NNNNEEEEED this picture and it’s driving me nuts that I can’t find it….it’s become like the search for the holy grail. LOL

Talk to you soon!

-sondi
~~~~~~~

Can anyone help Sondi?

***

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on March 20, 2006

1. Anonymous commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 5:16pm

that’s so funny. that nest picture is the only thing I pay attention to when that commercial comes on. I cant’ stop staring at it.

2. Anonymous commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 7:33pm
  3. Anonymous commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 7:36pm

4. Sondra Caserio commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:03pm

That fotosearch shot did seem to be the closest match to what I saw in the commercial. Unfortunately, those stock photos images are wayyyy out of my price range. I was hoping to find the photo already applied to a form of art…canvas or print. I will have to watch for the commercial again and see if that is it. If so, I will just have to save my pennies!
    Thanks to those who have replied so far!
    -Sondi

5. Anonymous commented
    March 20th, 2006 at 9:47pm

i think ikea used to have a picture with eggs in a nest, but i can’t find it on their website..

6. decor8 commented
    March 21st, 2006 at 2:22am

Sondi~
    Do you remember the channel you saw it on so I can be on the look out for it, too? That way, if I spot it again and see the product they’re featuring, we can research online by the product name.

You know, I’ve always wondered why someone didn’t develop a design website devoted 100% to commercials on television. You know, where things came from. That would be just perfect. I’ve seen *so many* things on television that I’ve never been able to find…

Holly

7. Anonymous commented
    March 21st, 2006 at 5:00pm

sorry, i dont remember the channel. It was for some sort of medicinal product though….like a cough and cold medicine type commercial. Sorry I can’t be more specific. I’m on the lookout for that commercial though….waiting for it to show again!
    -sondi

8. Alicia commented
    March 24th, 2006 at 12:39am

I remember this commercial too, and loved the photograph. There is a woman on Etsy.com with a small robin’s egg photo that I really love. If you can’t find the real thing, this mini version is great.