uncategorized

Domino, Sweet Domino, Where Art Thou Domino?

April 19, 2006

I was sitting here wondering where the May Domino issue is and found a link to this great editorial calendar on the Conde Nast website. It tells us when each issue hits the newstands. Yes, I know that I seriously need to get a life but whatever. Looks like Domino is due out on April 25 a week from today and it will focus on outdoor living, yippee!

8 Comments

• Reply mcaplan April 19, 2006 at 10:33 pm

This post has me laughing outloud. You’re such a dork!
    But I love ya!!
    xoxo,
    M

• Reply trudesign April 19, 2006 at 10:37 pm

I was wondering the same thing today!!

• Reply decor8 April 19, 2006 at 10:50 pm

Dork I am. I’m thinking of changing my name from decor8 to dorky8 how’s that sit with ya, ‘shelle? :) By the way, that thing you wrote up for me today warmed my dorky little heart… that was the sweetest thing I’ve read in awhile and you know which paragraph I’m referring to here.

Trudesign thanks for stopping by. So, tru, I guess we are both queen dorks for wondering the same thing. I am just such a Domino addict. I get 2 issues each month. I have a subscription that I rip apart for my inspiration board and look books and the other comes as a fresh clean copy from Barnes + Noble which I file away in my library. Yup. Pathetic.

Does anyone else purchase two copies of magazines they love?

xo
    Holly

• Reply haydee April 20, 2006 at 12:07 am

maybe we are all dorks, because i was wondering the same thing!

• Reply mcaplan April 20, 2006 at 1:27 am

OH MY GAWD!
    Maybe I am just not paying attention! I always get overwhelmed by the number of magazines in my mailbox! I never have to wonder where one is! I dont even think I have had a chance to read last months Domino! Sacrilege I know! Whatever! :0

And 2 issues a month. You are my hero! I would never think of that. Genious! I always feel bad ripping mags up, but then I feel like at least I an weening through stuff. Otherwise I would have the combustible house on the block!

And, ummm, Holly dear, I meant every word of it! I actually reigned it in a bit because I didn’t want to seem to over the top, or like I was greasing your pockets! ;) You are the best baby!

• Reply decor8 April 20, 2006 at 9:11 pm

Haydee thanks for posting – I just peeked in your cafepress store and yowser! cool designs. Love it!

Glad you’re here – happy I’ve recruited yet another design geek! :)

Holly

• Reply John Trosko April 21, 2006 at 2:41 am

Holly,

If Domino was SMART, they’d hire you as a writer. Now wouldn’t that be grand?

Your friend,

– John

• Reply decor8 April 22, 2006 at 5:04 am

John you are my hero! :)