Shop Tours, Shopping + Products, Travel

Hable Construction: Perry Street Store Photos

May 9, 2006

Lucy at Hable Construction: Perry Street Store PhotosI love a good shop tour, and since I haven’t visited their Perry Street store, I was pretty excited when Lucy passed these photos my way. Thought you’d like to see them, too. Eye candy! (Don’t you love examining every detail – these photos are packed with product, such fun!)

Hable Construction: Perry Street Store PhotosHable Construction: Perry Street Store Photos
By the way, have you laid eyes on their perky little oven mitts? Perfect gifting idea! Purchase a baking cookbook and place an oven mitt on top with bar of high quality baker’s chocolate and wrap in clear wrapping paper. What a pretty present!

Hable Construction: Perry Street Store Photos

(images copyright Rinne Allen 2006)

6 Comments

• Reply Anonymous May 9, 2006 at 10:09 pm

LOVE the framed silhouettes at their store! Do you know any good resources for ordering similar custom ones?

• Reply mandy May 9, 2006 at 10:21 pm

I love to see the insides of stores i love, but only get to see online! thank you for these!

• Reply jon May 10, 2006 at 1:46 am

ooh.. fun pics- i wish they had one out here…

• Reply decor8 May 10, 2006 at 3:47 am

Yes, I do in fact — try this girl – she designs custom silhouettes…

Oh and Jon, I’m sure it’s only a matter of time until Hable branches over to LA… They seem to be really huge over here.

Holly

• Reply IMEDAGOZE May 10, 2006 at 5:57 pm

love those hable c. textile designs!

• Reply Anonymous August 4, 2006 at 3:21 pm

I visited the Perry St store two weeks ago– after getting the El Hombre espresso bead tote for myself in December. The shop is beautifully designed: simple, clean lines, and fun and funky merchandise. Re: the tote, while the price was steep, I was enamored with the design, functionality, and pockets. It has held up well and is very versatile. It can go from a day of errands to dinner out. I have used it almost every day, and it looks great!

I too am eager to get one of the 2007 calendars, and it’s always fun to see what the Hable sisters have in store each season, even if I can’t afford to buy all the totes and linens I’d like!