Countdown to Domino…

May 23, 2006

Countdown to Domino...

I’m a total dork, I know, but I’m counting the days until the next issue of Domino arrives because it’s going to be all about shopping. Domino takes us on a little field trip covering the best shopping across America, and I can’t wait. You know how much I love finding the best stores (see the shopping links in the right column, organized by city), so I’m eager to see if they have more wonderful stores that we can all drool over.

If anyone is reading from outside of the US and would like to do a magazine swap of some kind, I’d be happy to mail you a few issues of my favorite design magazines, like Domino. Just let me know because I don’t want anyone to feel left out if I can help it!

(image from domino)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Anonymous May 24, 2006 at 1:09 am

For pete’s sake…it’s good but it’s not THAT good!!!

• Reply decor8 May 24, 2006 at 1:29 am

Not THAT good for what? I was merely stating that I’m looking forward to the next issue so I can peep at their favorite stores. I didn’t say I wanted to sell my firstborn.

Holly :)

• Reply mcaplan May 24, 2006 at 3:07 am

But, you would consider the middle name “Domino” if it gave you exclusivity to the first issue off the press hand delivered to your door!! You dont even have to admit it. We all know! ;)

Your addiction is so hysterical, I cant even comment.

Oh wait . . .

• Reply decor8 May 24, 2006 at 3:13 am

yeah you’re right… sigh. i think it’s the closest magazine to what i would publish if i owned my own magazine. i would combine domino with home companion and add a touch of living etc. perfection, huh?

of course, i’d pack it with lots of caplan art… maybe a home/studio tour of the lovely michelle caplan, la’s finest collage artist. he he

• Reply jenny vorwaller May 24, 2006 at 3:43 am

oh dear anonymous!

it IS that good :))

holly, i think it would make a fabulous middle name.

• Reply decor8 May 24, 2006 at 3:59 am

jenny thanks for the high five on that… i was beginning to feel like even more of a dork when anonymous posted… but i do really like domino. :)

• Reply Anonymous May 24, 2006 at 4:10 am

me too, me too! i keep looking out for the mailperson to bring my precioussss

sky :P

• Reply chicadecanela May 24, 2006 at 8:26 am

Hello! I?d love to swap, if you?d like to get magazines from Spain, in spanish! Or i could swap something handmade in exchange for the mags…if you are interested please e-mail me info[at]chicadecanela[dot]com
    Thanks! :)

• Reply mandy May 24, 2006 at 1:38 pm

I m right there with you on the domino thing i love it to. I also feel the same way about living etc. mag but dont always buy it because of the price of it here in canada.

• Reply katie May 24, 2006 at 2:55 pm

Ha! I was just thinking the other day when is the new domino coming out?!?!? Can’t wait!

• Reply style court May 24, 2006 at 4:42 pm

I too am counting the days! Thanks for giving us a preview of the lovely cover.
    style court

• Reply decor8 May 27, 2006 at 12:39 am

hi chica, yes we should do a magazine swap. what country do you live in?

style court i totally agree. no problem about the cover preview. i like giving readers a sneak peek :)

katie, mandy and sky – i’m with you ladies!!! when it arrives, we should meet up back here to dish over what we liked best/ didn’t like…