Countdown to Domino…

I’m a total dork, I know, but I’m counting the days until the next issue of Domino arrives because it’s going to be all about shopping. Domino takes us on a little field trip covering the best shopping across America, and I can’t wait. You know how much I love finding the best stores (see the shopping links in the right column, organized by city), so I’m eager to see if they have more wonderful stores that we can all drool over.

If anyone is reading from outside of the US and would like to do a magazine swap of some kind, I’d be happy to mail you a few issues of my favorite design magazines, like Domino. Just let me know because I don’t want anyone to feel left out if I can help it!

(image from domino)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on May 23, 2006

1. Anonymous commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 1:09am

For pete’s sake…it’s good but it’s not THAT good!!!

2. decor8 commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 1:29am

Not THAT good for what? I was merely stating that I’m looking forward to the next issue so I can peep at their favorite stores. I didn’t say I wanted to sell my firstborn.

Holly :)

3. mcaplan commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 3:07am

But, you would consider the middle name “Domino” if it gave you exclusivity to the first issue off the press hand delivered to your door!! You dont even have to admit it. We all know! ;)

Your addiction is so hysterical, I cant even comment.

Oh wait . . .

4. decor8 commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 3:13am

yeah you’re right… sigh. i think it’s the closest magazine to what i would publish if i owned my own magazine. i would combine domino with home companion and add a touch of living etc. perfection, huh?

of course, i’d pack it with lots of caplan art… maybe a home/studio tour of the lovely michelle caplan, la’s finest collage artist. he he

xo
    holly

5. jenny vorwaller commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 3:43am

oh dear anonymous!

it IS that good :))

holly, i think it would make a fabulous middle name.

6. decor8 commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 3:59am

jenny thanks for the high five on that… i was beginning to feel like even more of a dork when anonymous posted… but i do really like domino. :)

HOLLY

7. Anonymous commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 4:10am

me too, me too! i keep looking out for the mailperson to bring my precioussss

sky :P

8. chicadecanela commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 8:26am

Hello! I?d love to swap, if you?d like to get magazines from Spain, in spanish! Or i could swap something handmade in exchange for the mags…if you are interested please e-mail me info[at]chicadecanela[dot]com
    Thanks! :)

9. mandy commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 1:38pm

I m right there with you on the domino thing i love it to. I also feel the same way about living etc. mag but dont always buy it because of the price of it here in canada.

10. katie commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 2:55pm

Ha! I was just thinking the other day when is the new domino coming out?!?!? Can’t wait!

11. style court commented
    May 24th, 2006 at 4:42pm

I too am counting the days! Thanks for giving us a preview of the lovely cover.
    Courtney
    style court

12. decor8 commented
    May 27th, 2006 at 12:39am

hi chica, yes we should do a magazine swap. what country do you live in?

style court i totally agree. no problem about the cover preview. i like giving readers a sneak peek :)

katie, mandy and sky – i’m with you ladies!!! when it arrives, we should meet up back here to dish over what we liked best/ didn’t like…

xo