1201AM New Pillows + Stationery!

I was so excited to hear that Laurie at fab pillows, new letterpress designs, and the brand spankin’ new Notes Decorativ, flat cards to send or frame. I just love her Postal Decorativ collection of 8 assorted postcards – so fresh and modern.

Lauries wants everyone to know that over the next few months, they’ll be further enhancing the 1201AM website with a new e-commerce system and additional content, so bookmark them! For now, you can shop their wares either at Trunkt. By the way, is it me, or did Trunkt get a new logo?

(images from 1201AM)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on June 09, 2006

1. laurie forehand commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 5:29pm

Thanks for the write-up, Holly! And, yes, I do believe Trunkt has a new logo they’re sporting these days.

2. Anonymous commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 6:24pm

Trunkt does have a new logo. And, from what I hear, it was designed by Tobi Wood of Tobi Wood Designs.

Like Laurie, she’s another fabulous paper diva from Atlanta.

3. decor8 commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 6:42pm

Thanks Laurie for posting! High five to ya with those new designs, we love them!

Hi anonymous – yes, we love tobi too. We interviewed her not to long ago. Check it out:

xo
    Holly

4. decor8 commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 6:53pm

Just got this note from Dev at Trunkt:

Hi Holly,

Just got an email from a designer telling me that you’d featured
    1201AM and Trunkt. Her new website is amazing. Also heard that you
    were wondering if we had a new logo — well, YES! We’re really proud
    of it.

We relaunched trunkt.com with a new logo and better navigation. All
    the product images are much larger now. We like it and get lots of
    positive emails from customers… so, thank you for noticing.

Oh, and also the new logo (and a bunch of great identity stuff) was
    designed by Tobi Wood who, together with Laurie of 1201 are
    incredible Atlanta-based graphic design geniuses.

have a great weekend!

Dev
    TRUNKT

—-thanks dev!—-

5. Anonymous commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 7:05pm

thanks for the compliments everyone. glad you all like the logo! :) tobi

6. clothes-pin commented
    June 9th, 2006 at 8:54pm

Ohh, glad to see the new pillows. I love Laurie’s work and even wrote about it once; I couldn’t resist (http://clothes-pin.blogspot.com/2006_04_01_clothes-pin_archive.html). And Trunkt is just fabulous, new logo and all. She carries some incredible designers.

7. decor8 commented
    June 10th, 2006 at 11:08pm

I couldn’t link to your article, clothes-pin, the full link doesn’t seem to show up.

Holly