Photobird: Sweet New Cards

July 24, 2006

Photobird: Sweet New Cards
The uber talented Jennifer Causey from Photobird added some yummy photo cards to her Etsy store today, thank you Jen for the tip!

I’m a Photo Bird customer, so I have some first hand experience here. Three words.

Her cards are so beautiful, especially in person, they are totally frameworthy and so unique. Jennifer has enormous talent. She should work for Martha Stewart – her photos would be delicious in Blueprint magazine. I can see them in the pages of Real Simple magazine, too. I’m so impressed by Jen’s work. You will be too.

Related posts: coffee + cre8tive, 6.28.06

(images from photo bird)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Darla July 24, 2006 at 9:00 pm

Hey Holly – have you received any of my e-mails in the past week?

Darla in Kansas

• Reply lisa s July 25, 2006 at 1:24 am

i LOVE jen’s vision… thank you for posting about it… i think everyone should buy her stuf!!

• Reply chicadecanela July 25, 2006 at 10:45 am

I really like Photobird images! And the collages she makes to photograph her own photographs…delicious!

• Reply shannon r. July 25, 2006 at 4:03 pm

i was looking at her flickr stream just this morning (on recommendation of the blogger at port2port) and i spent a looong time drooling over her food pictures. you should interview her. i’d love to learn more about the woman behind the camera.

• Reply Nicole February 19, 2008 at 4:38 pm

i love the clean, orderly layout of your blog. i use blogspot, too, but haven’t figured out how to add a third column or some of the other fancy things–did you write your own template? . . . lovely things here! i’ll be stopping back often. :-)

• Reply decor8 February 19, 2008 at 4:43 pm

Thank you Nicole. No, I had to hire a former colleague to do it for me. It only takes a professional maybe an hour tops to pull this template together, it’s very easy. I think I paid her $100 total for the template because she did it in 45 minutes.