NEW Nashville Links!

Heading off to Nashville? Better grab those links!

decor8 reader Camille from Nashville, TN thought we needed to add Nashville to our shopping list (located in the right column), so I spent some time over the weekend adding Nashville shopping links from Miss Camille.

Have I missed any stores that you’d care to share? I’ve never visited Nashville, so I’m leaving this up to you guys!

Oh and thanks, Camille!

(image from the nashville chamber of commerce)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on August 28, 2006

1. Muffy commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 3:34am

Oh excellent. Talk about perfect timing!! I found you via Fashion Spinach, and was just blogging about sites that I’m currently distracted by. I clicked on here and saw that you’ve added a list of home decor stores in Nashville!!!

PERFECT!

2. Muffy commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 4:19am

Also:

- Cadeau. Their url’s supposed to be here but it’s not working right now.

-Nouveau Classics

3. Kathleen commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 4:54am

If you’re visiting Nashville, don’t miss out on Hatch Show Print. Not only is it an amazing letterpress shop, but they sell a wide array of their gorgeous letterpress posters in the front of the shop. The posters range in price from $2 to $200. Most are around $10-$15.

I would also add American Artisan to your list. They sell handmade works of art, furniture, home accessories, and jewelry. http://www.american-artisan.com/

Last but not least, the aRT hOUSE, on 12th Ave is a really great little gallery. They have a new exhibition every few months and sell art, jewelry, and other wares from local and not-so-local artists.

4. Anonymous commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 11:49am

nouveauclassics.com

5. Anonymous commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 3:24pm

Sorry.
    I’m from Nashville, so it’s nice to see these “links” but 90% of them either don’t work are temporarily out of order, have no pics, or are just…??!?!!? This is FRUSTRATING!

6. decor8 commented
    August 29th, 2006 at 5:12pm

Hey Anonymous – Two of the links didn’t work any longer (funky urban and bella linea) so I’ve removed them. All the others work fine. Let me know if you have any additional probs with the Nashville links. Thanks for the FYI. :)

xo
    Holly

7. Anonymous commented
    August 30th, 2006 at 2:07am

cadeau doesn’t exist anymore!