Arts + Crafts, Etsy Faves, Rooms

John W. Golden

December 20, 2006

John W. Golden
Vintage modern digital art from John W. Golden really pops! Combining digital photography with digital illustration, his commercial work in design and animation has been seen on Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Nickelodeon, CBS, TNT, TBS, PBS, TechTV, and now… on Etsy!

(images from john w. golden)

You Might Also Like

• Reply kiminottawa December 20, 2006 at 10:57 pm

WOW….his stuff is totally my style. Kinda retro.

• Reply kiminottawa December 20, 2006 at 10:59 pm

I was almost ready to start ordering when I noticed he only ships to UK or US!!!????!!!

*stifling scream*

• Reply decor8 December 20, 2006 at 11:35 pm

send him an email or something… I’m sure he can help you. Most etsy sellers are flexible like that when it comes to shipping.

• Reply kiminottawa December 20, 2006 at 11:45 pm

Thanks…I’m going to email him right now!

• Reply kiminottawa December 20, 2006 at 11:51 pm

I am so tired of finding out people don’t ship up here.

*stifling an even louder scream…one accompanied by a punch to my monitor*

• Reply kiminottawa December 21, 2006 at 12:08 am

I’m gonna be alright. No worries. Found his website.

• Reply John Golden December 21, 2006 at 12:38 am

Thanks so much for mentioning and featuring my work!!!

Kim is right, there does appear to be something not working with the contact link on my Etsy page. You can contact me directly at: john (at) johnwgolden (dot) com.

Despite not saying so on my etsy page, I will ship to Canada and the UK. Just contact me with specifics of what you are interested in and I can get you a fairly precise estimate, not including any tariffs that Customs imposes… We are starting to get more requests to ship internationally, so we will be adding that feature.

John W. Golden

• Reply decor8 December 21, 2006 at 2:05 am

yeah! solutions!

i’m thrilled everything worked out for you, and John, thanks for finding my blog and this post. I was going to email you directly when I saw Kim’s issue, but I also couldn’t find your email addy. Thanks again for a little rescue 911 for kim, she seems to really dig your work, which is sooo great!!

everyone can sleep 2nite now. :)

• Reply kiminottawa December 21, 2006 at 2:06 am

I’m going to order art from John, not only because I like his art, but because he responded right away to my emails and was nice even after reading my comments above. (EEK)

• Reply kiminottawa December 21, 2006 at 2:08 am

yes, i will sleep tonight, and dream of John’s wonderful art.

• Reply decor8 December 21, 2006 at 2:17 am

you’re very welcome my dear!! :) although all i did was sit here and panic alongside you! i feel so bad when people have a had time with int’l shipping stuff.

• Reply kiminottawa December 28, 2006 at 10:15 pm

so I finally was able to order my pics and can’t wait to get them! i’ll post pics on flickr once they’re framed and put up.