John W. Golden

Vintage modern digital art from John W. Golden really pops! Combining digital photography with digital illustration, his commercial work in design and animation has been seen on Cartoon Network, Animal Planet, Nickelodeon, CBS, TNT, TBS, PBS, TechTV, and now… on Etsy!

(images from john w. golden)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy, walls on December 20, 2006

1. kiminottawa commented
    December 20th, 2006 at 10:57pm

WOW….his stuff is totally my style. Kinda retro.

2. kiminottawa commented
    December 20th, 2006 at 10:59pm

I was almost ready to start ordering when I noticed he only ships to UK or US!!!????!!!

*stifling scream*

3. decor8 commented
    December 20th, 2006 at 11:35pm

send him an email or something… I’m sure he can help you. Most etsy sellers are flexible like that when it comes to shipping.

4. kiminottawa commented
    December 20th, 2006 at 11:45pm

Thanks…I’m going to email him right now!

5. kiminottawa commented
    December 20th, 2006 at 11:51pm

HIS CONTACT LINK IS BROKEN!!!!
    I am so tired of finding out people don’t ship up here.

*stifling an even louder scream…one accompanied by a punch to my monitor*

6. kiminottawa commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 12:08am

I’m gonna be alright. No worries. Found his website.

7. John Golden commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 12:38am

Thanks so much for mentioning and featuring my work!!!

Kim is right, there does appear to be something not working with the contact link on my Etsy page. You can contact me directly at: john (at) johnwgolden (dot) com.

Despite not saying so on my etsy page, I will ship to Canada and the UK. Just contact me with specifics of what you are interested in and I can get you a fairly precise estimate, not including any tariffs that Customs imposes… We are starting to get more requests to ship internationally, so we will be adding that feature.

Thanks,

John W. Golden

8. decor8 commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 2:05am

yeah! solutions!

i’m thrilled everything worked out for you, and John, thanks for finding my blog and this post. I was going to email you directly when I saw Kim’s issue, but I also couldn’t find your email addy. Thanks again for a little rescue 911 for kim, she seems to really dig your work, which is sooo great!!

everyone can sleep 2nite now. :)

9. kiminottawa commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 2:06am

I’m going to order art from John, not only because I like his art, but because he responded right away to my emails and was nice even after reading my comments above. (EEK)

10. kiminottawa commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 2:08am

yes, i will sleep tonight, and dream of John’s wonderful art.

THANKS HOLLY!!!!

11. decor8 commented
    December 21st, 2006 at 2:17am

you’re very welcome my dear!! :) although all i did was sit here and panic alongside you! i feel so bad when people have a had time with int’l shipping stuff.

12. kiminottawa commented
    December 28th, 2006 at 10:15pm

so I finally was able to order my pics and can’t wait to get them! i’ll post pics on flickr once they’re framed and put up.