Pink Loves Brown Apartment

January 2, 2007

Pink Loves Brown Apartment
Would you like to peek in today on a really cute apartment? Of course you do! Check out the fresh pad of Nicole from Pink Loves Brown by clicking here. Lots of pretty colors and so much inspiration. Make sure you read all of her notes, that’s the best part!

Pink Loves Brown Apartment

(images from pink loves brown)

You Might Also Like

• Reply kiminottawa January 2, 2007 at 8:17 pm

her place makes me want to redecorate. LOVE IT!!!

• Reply Erin T January 2, 2007 at 8:45 pm

Hooray – welcome back Holly and Happy New Year!
    Thanks for the link to Nicole’s darling apartment. I love looking through people’s places and got some great ideas and inspiration from her pad!
    Erin T

• Reply sfgirlbybay January 2, 2007 at 8:57 pm

I love Nicole’s aparment and am a big fan on flickr.

Nicole – what and who makes that lovely shade of lavendar?

• Reply decor8 January 2, 2007 at 9:07 pm

Victoria I think it’s “Pale Purple” (442-5) by Pittsburgh Paints.

• Reply StarXLR8 January 2, 2007 at 11:42 pm

simply lovely!

• Reply Christy January 3, 2007 at 1:53 am

Oh, I love it! So many wonderful decorating ideas… And I’m definitely thinking of snagging that print by I’m Smitten.

• Reply decor8 January 3, 2007 at 4:46 am

christy – what print is that?

• Reply Christy January 3, 2007 at 6:11 am

The one in this picture:

I love how whimsical and strange it is. (Plus, I’ve been infatuated with seals since I was a little girl. haha.) Some of my favorite artists are those whose works have a magical, childlike quality.

• Reply julia January 3, 2007 at 2:50 pm

Where is that Serge Gainsbourg pillow from? I feel like I just saw that somewhere else recently. Love it!

• Reply decor8 January 3, 2007 at 3:07 pm

julia – i think she mentioned it came from a craft fair she attended… not sure who the seller is though.

• Reply Pink Loves Brown January 3, 2007 at 4:52 pm

Hi everyone! Holly, thanks for including my apartment!

To answer a few questions…
    – Yes, the paint is “Pale Purple” (442-5) by Pittsburgh Paints.
    – The print (as seen here and here) can be bought from I’m Smitten.
    – As far as I know, the Serge Gainsbourg pillow is one of a kind. It was from a fellow vendor (Drink and Dream) at the Renegade Craft Fair a couple of years ago.

• Reply NicoleW January 3, 2007 at 11:00 pm

I am a big fan of Nicole’s place. I love how she has blended everything so well–Ikea finds abound–and she has a fantastic eye for placement and color.

I got a lot of inspiration from these pictures.