Apartment Peeking!

Would you like to peek in today on a really cute apartment? Of course you do! Check out the fresh pad of Nicole from Pink Loves Brown by clicking here. Lots of pretty colors and so much inspiration. Make sure you read all of her notes, that’s the best part!

(images from pink loves brown)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, Home Tours, inspiration on January 02, 2007

1. kiminottawa commented
    January 2nd, 2007 at 8:17pm

her place makes me want to redecorate. LOVE IT!!!

2. Erin T commented
    January 2nd, 2007 at 8:45pm

Hooray – welcome back Holly and Happy New Year!
    Thanks for the link to Nicole’s darling apartment. I love looking through people’s places and got some great ideas and inspiration from her pad!
    Erin T

3. sfgirlbybay commented
    January 2nd, 2007 at 8:57pm

I love Nicole’s aparment and am a big fan on flickr.

Nicole – what and who makes that lovely shade of lavendar?

4. decor8 commented
    January 2nd, 2007 at 9:07pm

Victoria I think it’s “Pale Purple” (442-5) by Pittsburgh Paints.

5. StarXLR8 commented
    January 2nd, 2007 at 11:42pm

simply lovely!

6. Christy commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 1:53am

Oh, I love it! So many wonderful decorating ideas… And I’m definitely thinking of snagging that print by I’m Smitten.

7. decor8 commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 4:46am

christy – what print is that?

8. Christy commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 6:11am

The one in this picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/pinklovesbrown/313755856/in/set-72157594383788375/

I love how whimsical and strange it is. (Plus, I’ve been infatuated with seals since I was a little girl. haha.) Some of my favorite artists are those whose works have a magical, childlike quality.

9. julia commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 2:50pm

Where is that Serge Gainsbourg pillow from? I feel like I just saw that somewhere else recently. Love it!

10. decor8 commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 3:07pm

julia – i think she mentioned it came from a craft fair she attended… not sure who the seller is though.

11. Pink Loves Brown commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 4:52pm

Hi everyone! Holly, thanks for including my apartment!

To answer a few questions…
    - Yes, the paint is “Pale Purple” (442-5) by Pittsburgh Paints.
    - The print (as seen here and here) can be bought from I’m Smitten.
    - As far as I know, the Serge Gainsbourg pillow is one of a kind. It was from a fellow vendor (Drink and Dream) at the Renegade Craft Fair a couple of years ago.

Nicole

12. NicoleW commented
    January 3rd, 2007 at 11:00pm

I am a big fan of Nicole’s place. I love how she has blended everything so well–Ikea finds abound–and she has a fantastic eye for placement and color.

I got a lot of inspiration from these pictures.