Inspiration, Small Business

Survey Monkey Time!

January 4, 2007

Survey Monkey Time!
I’ve actually never done this before, but I figured since it’s a new year, why not see what you all think about decor8 before I start planning for ’07 and beyond, right? Your thoughts mean so much to me, so if you have a moment, click here to take an anonymous survey – only 10 questions, short + sweet!

I’d like to add that many of the questions ask for you to answer them in your own words, so please do that and be careful not to skip over them. Thanks!

Thank you so much, I’ll see you tomorrow! :)

(image from 10 cent designer. it’s not a survey monkey, it’s a sock monkey, but i thought it was far too adorable to pass up.)

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply Anonymous January 4, 2007 at 9:11 pm

Hi Holly, kudos to you for doing a survey! that’s cool that you want our feedback. one thing: you might want to check out your account. I started to take your survey but it kicked me out after 3 questions…it says the survey is now closed?

oh, and btw–for one of the questions, you had asked how often we visit decor8. i write surveys for a living, and probably think about this sort of thing more than i should, but as a “professional” suggestion–you might want to tweak the response options a little. people actually bias their answers depending on the range of what is available. so if most of the answers suggest frequent visits–you might get an overinflated estimate of how often people visit. maybe add options for 1-2 a month, and less often than that? (hopefully very few would pick this, but it’ll give you more realistic answers overall!) also, i noticed that daily/every day is in there twice…

anyhoo, i thought you might find that interesting to consider. thanks again for having a great site, and happy new year!

-leahs

• Reply decor8 January 4, 2007 at 9:27 pm

thanks leah – i tweaked it a little — i actually use to write surveys for my company but writing one for someone elses’ product and writing one for MY own is quite different – I wasn’t sure what to do with it!! Anyway, I’ve tweaked it – see what you think, as a professional, your opinion matters!!

• Reply Spray Glue January 5, 2007 at 12:39 pm

For some reason this sock monkey reminds me of myself in the mirror after I wake up. Minus the hat of course. Oh and the vervit monkeys that run around all my garden and office park. Thanks for all the cool reads on your blog. love it!

Gary*

• Reply Robert Vandenbego January 5, 2007 at 10:22 pm

Hi! I find your blog and really I like it. The last muppet is delicious, hahahaha!

Happy New Year!

Robert Vandenbego
    Madrid, Spain

• Reply Anonymous January 6, 2007 at 9:15 pm

Hi Holly,

I just finished taking your survey–I could get all the way through it this time, and I loved the questions you asked! (and I know exactly what you mean about the difference between writing questions for a company vs. yourself!) You have a lot of great ideas for new things to add to your already faboo blog. And being able to weigh in on your survey felt extra-super-interactive. So kudos to you for all you do, and I hope the new year brings you much peace and joy!

LeahS

• Reply Decor Delux January 12, 2007 at 4:37 pm

hey… I had fun doing it.