Living Etc Gallery – *New* Online!

February 8, 2007

Aside from learning that Apartment Therapy’s own Gillingham-Ryan family will soon have their apartment on the Oprah show (amazing news), I learned via Jonathan Lo over at AT:LA that Living Etc now has an online photo gallery. Mmmm. Almost better than cupcakes.

Here are some images that gave me an amazing boost of creativity today.

Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!Living Etc Gallery   *New* Online!(images from living etc)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Geninne February 8, 2007 at 9:34 pm

Thanks for the Link Holly! The eye candy on the LivingEtc gallery is unbeleivable.

• Reply becky February 8, 2007 at 11:28 pm

Holly, do you know anything about that blue lamp in the bottom image (or where to find one like it)? I love it!

• Reply decor8 February 9, 2007 at 2:56 am

You’re welcome G!

Becky – I’m not sure… let me see if I can hunt it down for you.

• Reply Anonymous February 9, 2007 at 7:16 am

Love those alphabet on the wall, so cool!!

• Reply CHRIS February 9, 2007 at 1:20 pm

oh~ Thanks for posting,I love those photos.Especially, third photo which contains white narrow screen and one branch.

• Reply Carlene February 9, 2007 at 4:02 pm

Oh yeah, these are great! I really loved a photo of that first room that was published in the magazine…It’s so cool to see it styled differently here.

• Reply My Marrakech February 9, 2007 at 6:45 pm

Wowza. That is so exciting for Maxwell. Oprah! He has so arrived!! You’re next Holly. xoxoxo

• Reply susanna February 10, 2007 at 2:03 am

Wow – this is just what I needed to see tonight! Thanks!

• Reply denvermedic February 12, 2007 at 2:16 am

thanks for sharing these…too bad it’s all from england. i have been pulling my hair out trying to find a dining table that is simple, modern, light wood (as i’ve got a bunch of blu dot and offi stuff that will be nearby) and not $1000. i started looking at this stuff and then remembered that living etc. isn’t american.

oh well, one can dream, eh?

in the meantime, if you have any online furniture shop recommendations, i’d love to hear them. i’ve exhausted all my bookmarks. room and board is the closest i’ve come, just wish it were a bit cheaper.

• Reply denvermedic February 12, 2007 at 2:38 am

and for what it’s worth, i had already gone through your online bookmarks on the side – at least for the online shops you recommended…

• Reply decor8 February 12, 2007 at 2:44 am

denvermedic – what exactly are you looking for? what is your style??

• Reply denvermedic February 13, 2007 at 2:40 am

modern, clean lines. the closest thing i’ve been able to find (but would like it to be a bit cheaper) is the parsons base w/solid maple top from room and board. the chairs i have to get a table for are the urban chairs from ikea (in light turquoise). i have a charcoal grey sofa from crate & barrel that will be nearby, and the kitchen i’ve got has beech colored cabinets with a charcoal grey zodiaq countertop.

i’m going crazy trying to find one…any ideas you have would be awesome!

• Reply denvermedic February 13, 2007 at 3:15 am

and i’m looking for a rectangular or oval shape (piet hein’s elliptical table is cool, but unaffordable), approx. 60ish inches by 30ish inches. i like the look of the swag leg tables by george nelson (for herman miller) but they are only walnut or white and also too expensive.

the spanna extension table in natural from dwr was a possibility – i was just thinking it was too small un-extended and too big extended.

hope this extra info helps. sorry i keep clogging up your blog comments with this.