Where Art Thou, Blueprint?

For those of you that wonder, looks like Blueprint magazine is due out mid March…

At least according to my sources there. I anticipate seeing what’s in store this time, as I thought the last issue was a bit stronger than the premiere. Let’s hope that they continue on this path and for the sake of the magazine addicts amongst us, maybe it will become a monthly because the waiting game is killing me!

(image from blueprint magazine)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on February 08, 2007

1. katherine commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 6:54pm

i have been checking for this for a while and was thinking the same as you….i hope they hit their stride and become monthly soon!

this is my new favorite!

2. Ingrid commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 7:24pm

I’m with both of you. I almost thought it had closed shop. Thanks for the info. Though I preferred the premiere copy to the second one :)

3. sactownkid commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 7:40pm

THANK YOU!! I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to find out if this mag sank or was only shipping somewhere obscure. I am thrilled it is still hanging on. Thanks for the confirmation!! I’ll be on the lookout.

4. Jane commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 8:24pm

I called them last week (Martha Stewart) and they said the on-sale date for Mar/Apr was March 5. I, too, am stamping my foot, waiting impatiently for the next issue!

5. Bk commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 9:16pm

I am glad to hear that I am not crazy! I started to wonder if it was me!
    Hopefully, this issue will be worth the wait.

6. Charming Sam commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 9:31pm

Another month! Seems like it has already been months and months!

7. kayte commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 10:39pm

i was hoping for more out of blueprint. it’s pretty and all but it is obviously not targeted towards people who live a very different life than i do. even their crafty projects are expensive. that said, it is still really pretty and well-designed.

8. becky commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 10:58pm

So weird – just yesterday I was noticing that I paid for my subscription in Sept. and never received a single issue. WTH? Is that really kosher to charge for a subscription and not send a thing for 5 months? I did enjoy the premiere but I’m not sure I ever saw the second one.

Becky

9. connie commented
    February 8th, 2007 at 11:45pm

oh Mid-March is sooo far away. I agree, I loved the 2nd one. And I’m liking that title ‘small space makeover’ as I’m always looking for ideas in that department

10. decor8 commented
    February 9th, 2007 at 2:58am

I can’t wait to check it out. Looks like they’ll be featuring a small space makeover – hope it’s a good one. I love the rug on the floor of this issue, it looks like the one I blogged about in the Mad About Morroco trend, doesn’t it??

11. Anonymous commented
    February 9th, 2007 at 3:25am

Good news!! Finally! I was so excited by the last issue and look forward to this one.

12. tuscanycastlegirl commented
    February 9th, 2007 at 12:45pm

I have been wondering where this magazine has been…..my big fear was that they pulled the plug on it already.
    I really hope it does well…..
    the title is great.

13. kat commented
    February 12th, 2007 at 11:19pm

thanks for the update!

I have been “patiently” waiting for my next issue and wondered if they pulled the plug on this magazine.

Does anyone know why they pulled the plug for Kids…
    {i know it’s been gone for over a year, but I absolutely loved loved that magazine}

14. Anonymous commented
    February 21st, 2007 at 3:10am

I got mine in the mail today!!! (I subscribed a month ago)
    It is excellent!!