Where Art Thou, Blueprint?

February 8, 2007

For those of you that wonder, looks like Blueprint magazine is due out mid March…

Where Art Thou, Blueprint?At least according to my sources there. I anticipate seeing what’s in store this time, as I thought the last issue was a bit stronger than the premiere. Let’s hope that they continue on this path and for the sake of the magazine addicts amongst us, maybe it will become a monthly because the waiting game is killing me!

(image from blueprint magazine)

You Might Also Like

• Reply katherine February 8, 2007 at 6:54 pm

i have been checking for this for a while and was thinking the same as you….i hope they hit their stride and become monthly soon!

this is my new favorite!

• Reply Ingrid February 8, 2007 at 7:24 pm

I’m with both of you. I almost thought it had closed shop. Thanks for the info. Though I preferred the premiere copy to the second one :)

• Reply sactownkid February 8, 2007 at 7:40 pm

THANK YOU!! I’ve been trying unsuccessfully to find out if this mag sank or was only shipping somewhere obscure. I am thrilled it is still hanging on. Thanks for the confirmation!! I’ll be on the lookout.

• Reply Jane February 8, 2007 at 8:24 pm

I called them last week (Martha Stewart) and they said the on-sale date for Mar/Apr was March 5. I, too, am stamping my foot, waiting impatiently for the next issue!

• Reply Bk February 8, 2007 at 9:16 pm

I am glad to hear that I am not crazy! I started to wonder if it was me!
    Hopefully, this issue will be worth the wait.

• Reply Charming Sam February 8, 2007 at 9:31 pm

Another month! Seems like it has already been months and months!

• Reply kayte February 8, 2007 at 10:39 pm

i was hoping for more out of blueprint. it’s pretty and all but it is obviously not targeted towards people who live a very different life than i do. even their crafty projects are expensive. that said, it is still really pretty and well-designed.

• Reply becky February 8, 2007 at 10:58 pm

So weird – just yesterday I was noticing that I paid for my subscription in Sept. and never received a single issue. WTH? Is that really kosher to charge for a subscription and not send a thing for 5 months? I did enjoy the premiere but I’m not sure I ever saw the second one.

• Reply connie February 8, 2007 at 11:45 pm

oh Mid-March is sooo far away. I agree, I loved the 2nd one. And I’m liking that title ‘small space makeover’ as I’m always looking for ideas in that department

• Reply decor8 February 9, 2007 at 2:58 am

I can’t wait to check it out. Looks like they’ll be featuring a small space makeover – hope it’s a good one. I love the rug on the floor of this issue, it looks like the one I blogged about in the Mad About Morroco trend, doesn’t it??

• Reply Anonymous February 9, 2007 at 3:25 am

Good news!! Finally! I was so excited by the last issue and look forward to this one.

• Reply tuscanycastlegirl February 9, 2007 at 12:45 pm

I have been wondering where this magazine has been…..my big fear was that they pulled the plug on it already.
    I really hope it does well…..
    the title is great.

• Reply kat February 12, 2007 at 11:19 pm

thanks for the update!

I have been “patiently” waiting for my next issue and wondered if they pulled the plug on this magazine.

Does anyone know why they pulled the plug for Kids…
    {i know it’s been gone for over a year, but I absolutely loved loved that magazine}

• Reply Anonymous February 21, 2007 at 3:10 am

I got mine in the mail today!!! (I subscribed a month ago)
    It is excellent!!