Contemporary Cloth – 10% for decor8 Readers 2/16-2/24

Contemporary Cloth would like to extend an offer to decor8 readers, valid today through Feb 24th, midnight EST. 10% off all fabric! Please make sure you mention decor8 upon checkout. Hopefully this discount will get you started on all those fun Spring projects for the home! I am dying to start sewing again, I feel my skills becoming more and more rusty as I neglect doing it. Enjoy the discount, here are some of my favorites below, all available at Contemporary Cloth (I especially love the raindrops pattern in the middle).

Note: Contemporary Cloth is a decor8 sponsor, but they’ve not paid me to promote them in this blog post. I’m writing about them for one simple reason: Savings, people! If a sponsor wants to offer readers a discount, I see no issue blogging about it from time to time.

(images from Contemporary Cloth)

Posted by decor8 in discounts, textiles on February 16, 2007

1. Jess commented
    February 16th, 2007 at 4:14pm

Ooo, great tip. Thanks, Holly! I like the little yellow patch over on the right side. I’ll have to investigate.

2. Another Shade of Grey commented
    February 16th, 2007 at 4:21pm

Oooh, I just bought the stripe in the top right hand corner. It solved a pillow problem I’ve been contemplating for a while now. thanks!

3. Missy commented
    February 16th, 2007 at 5:35pm

FANTASTIC! thanks so much for the tip, I just bought TONS of fabric!

4. becky commented
    February 16th, 2007 at 6:42pm

OH thank you! I LOVE contemporary cloth – they are so nice over there and their selection is a total blast to look through.

Becky

5. Anonymous commented
    February 16th, 2007 at 11:47pm

i entered “decor8″ at check out where it says “coupons” and it said it didn’t recognize it. any idea how to get the 10%? maybe i should just call.

thanks!

6. decor8 commented
    February 17th, 2007 at 1:05am

I know others purchased with no problem. Yes anon you may want to call or email them. They are a very small company, so you’ll have no issues reaching them.

sales AT contemporarycloth DOT com