Objects, Shopping + Products, Travel

Happiness is BDDW Furniture…

March 3, 2007

I’ll take one of everything, please. BDDW makes my heart do somersaults whenever I see it, it’s so gorgeous, and their product shots are positively inspirational. They’re based in NYC, with a showroom down on Crosby Street where you can view everything up close and personal. Here’s some eye candy for you to enjoy today… Notice the woodgrains and how they seamlessly blend rustic charm (love some of the raw edges) with clean, modern design. Also take note of the simplicity, rooms aren’t layered in clutter, things are well-arranged and quite minimal. Nice!

Happiness is BDDW Furniture...Happiness is BDDW Furniture...Happiness is BDDW Furniture...Happiness is BDDW Furniture...Happiness is BDDW Furniture...Happiness is BDDW Furniture...

(images from bddw)

You Might Also Like

8 Comments

• Reply Anonymous March 3, 2007 at 6:06 pm

Holly as I look at the images I have the same feelings as you I’m jumping out of my gorgeous furniture!! perfect looks!
    Thanks for this great find!

• Reply Anonymous March 3, 2007 at 6:07 pm

Holly as I look at the images I have the same feelings as you I’m jumping out of my chair, gorgeous furniture!! perfect looks!
    Thanks for this great find!

• Reply susanna March 3, 2007 at 9:18 pm

I am going to add this store to my list. My husband and I are going to check out Room + Board (thanks to your post about them!).

• Reply kayte March 3, 2007 at 11:36 pm

i love their furniture too! and the way they display everything in their showroom! to die for!

• Reply becky March 4, 2007 at 3:31 am

Did you read something in a magazine lately about how Jonathan Adler has a very similar tripod lamp and it was kind of an accident that they are so similar?

Becky

• Reply decor8 March 4, 2007 at 4:30 pm

Yes Becky, I did read that somewhere, I can’t remember where though. And I remember how he called them to apologize or something. I wish I could recall the details…

• Reply Another Shade of Grey March 5, 2007 at 3:32 pm

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.

• Reply Anonymous March 16, 2007 at 10:51 pm

The “conflict” with Adler was documented in the comments section of an Apartment Therapy post about BDDW’s Tripod Lamp. Maybe that’s where you’re remembering it from.