Modern Art Everyday

Modern Art Everyday does just that – a giclee print a day (either paper or canvas) is produced and posted in this Etsy shop, designed at a home-based studio by a New Jersey based husband and wife team. Outside of the usual suspects, birds and trees, Modern Art Everyday gives you dozens of other designs to choose from, dogs to cats, deer to dahlias. If your walls look a little drab, add splashes of color and bold graphics with some affordable art while showing support to a small business owner. Good for you, good for them, good for us all. I love using art like this in an entry space. A bright green pear above a wooden bench or table, with a cute pair of green rubber boots on the floor for those April showers, a fun rug, and a few wall hooks like these, and you’ve just created a happy little welcoming spot on a budget.

(images from modern art everyday)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy on March 29, 2007

1. Lindsey commented
    March 29th, 2007 at 10:16pm

I came across their shop the other week and featured the pear print on my blog as one of my Top 5 Spring Home Accessories. All of their stuff is so fresh and springy I love it! I’m so glad you posted their store! :)

2. SweetJen commented
    March 30th, 2007 at 3:20am

Holly, this is so funny, because I was just looking at this last night, wondering which would look best in my studio. lol They have really fun, cheerful work!

3. sean commented
    March 30th, 2007 at 3:54pm

These prints are fantastic! God, how do I choose?

4. Retro Attic commented