Rooms

Unison Home

March 30, 2007

Unison is evolving, and we love it! They’ve taken some of their current pillow patterns, like the sweet Juniper print that everyone adores, and transformed in into placemats with matching napkins. Other patterns now act as tablecloths. Aren’t you loving this?

Unison Home I really like that they’ve also put so much care into finding gorgeous, very modern Finnish ceramics sold in limited quantities. Great modern offerings for Spring, very stylish, don’t you think?

Unison Home
These Juniper print placemats are my favorites – lively, yet tame enough for those stream-lined lovin’ modernists out there.

Unison Home(images from unison)

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply My Marrakech March 30, 2007 at 9:34 pm

I am loving it!

How are you, Holly? Have missed you!

• Reply poppy March 30, 2007 at 9:44 pm

decor8-this is just a general comment. I read a lot of design blogs, but think your’s is consistently the best. In the last 6 mo. I’ve been really impressed and I think you’ve moved ahead of the pack. Thank you for your posts- I’m decorating my first house (trying anyway)and don’t know where I’d be without your blog. many thanks Poppy

• Reply decor8 March 31, 2007 at 12:14 am

Hi Maryam and Poppy! Thank you for your comments, both meant a lot to me because I’ve had a very lonnng week so a little virtual hug was nice to receive from you both.

Poppy thanks, I’m glad I can be a nice place for you to come for your decorating inspiration.

Holly

• Reply Design Hole March 31, 2007 at 12:44 am

Great stuff from Unison Home. I love the colors.

• Reply Mariela March 31, 2007 at 11:08 pm

Love those tablecloths from Unison! Ventured over to their site and really like the rest of their products, too. Thanx for turning me on to this great company!

• Reply Chole Beniot April 2, 2007 at 9:12 am

Unison is really growing, does anyone know their sheet bedding count? I totally respect my bedding, there is nothing like to climb into a soft well made, stylish bed after a hard day at work…. *sigh* …

• Reply decor8 April 3, 2007 at 7:55 pm

Chloe – Unsure of their bedding count, but they’re so nice – shoot them an email and they’ll reply.

Holly

• Reply Alicia April 4, 2007 at 12:08 am

Hello! All of our current bedding is 220 thread count and made in Portugal so the quality is quite soft. We offer fabric swatches at no charge, limit 4, so feel free to request if you need help deciding. Also, if you roll over Specifications on any of our pages, a window should pop up with all info.
    Thanks for all of your great feedback~

Alicia (Unison)

• Reply Chole Benoit April 4, 2007 at 9:09 am

Hey Ladies, thanks for your help!!! I really do apprecaite it! Thanks Holly and Alicia (Unison), I am so glad you replied… We just moved in to our new condo and we have “nothing” literally, I decided to start over with all wite so I am looking at a few patterns to match the ALL WHITE walls…

= )