Unison Home

Unison is evolving, and we love it! They’ve taken some of their current pillow patterns, like the sweet Juniper print that everyone adores, and transformed in into placemats with matching napkins. Other patterns now act as tablecloths. Aren’t you loving this?

I really like that they’ve also put so much care into finding gorgeous, very modern Finnish ceramics sold in limited quantities. Great modern offerings for Spring, very stylish, don’t you think?

These Juniper print placemats are my favorites – lively, yet tame enough for those stream-lined lovin’ modernists out there.

(images from unison)

Posted by decor8 in kitchen on March 30, 2007

1. My Marrakech commented
    March 30th, 2007 at 9:34pm

I am loving it!

How are you, Holly? Have missed you!

2. poppy commented
    March 30th, 2007 at 9:44pm

decor8-this is just a general comment. I read a lot of design blogs, but think your’s is consistently the best. In the last 6 mo. I’ve been really impressed and I think you’ve moved ahead of the pack. Thank you for your posts- I’m decorating my first house (trying anyway)and don’t know where I’d be without your blog. many thanks Poppy

3. decor8 commented
    March 31st, 2007 at 12:14am

Hi Maryam and Poppy! Thank you for your comments, both meant a lot to me because I’ve had a very lonnng week so a little virtual hug was nice to receive from you both.

Poppy thanks, I’m glad I can be a nice place for you to come for your decorating inspiration.

Holly

4. Design Hole commented
    March 31st, 2007 at 12:44am

Great stuff from Unison Home. I love the colors.

5. Mariela commented
    March 31st, 2007 at 11:08pm

Love those tablecloths from Unison! Ventured over to their site and really like the rest of their products, too. Thanx for turning me on to this great company!

6. Chole Beniot commented
    April 2nd, 2007 at 9:12am

Unison is really growing, does anyone know their sheet bedding count? I totally respect my bedding, there is nothing like to climb into a soft well made, stylish bed after a hard day at work…. *sigh* …

7. decor8 commented
    April 3rd, 2007 at 7:55pm

Chloe – Unsure of their bedding count, but they’re so nice – shoot them an email and they’ll reply.

Holly

8. Alicia commented
    April 4th, 2007 at 12:08am

Hello! All of our current bedding is 220 thread count and made in Portugal so the quality is quite soft. We offer fabric swatches at no charge, limit 4, so feel free to request if you need help deciding. Also, if you roll over Specifications on any of our pages, a window should pop up with all info.
    Thanks for all of your great feedback~

Alicia (Unison)

9. Chole Benoit commented
    April 4th, 2007 at 9:09am

Hey Ladies, thanks for your help!!! I really do apprecaite it! Thanks Holly and Alicia (Unison), I am so glad you replied… We just moved in to our new condo and we have “nothing” literally, I decided to start over with all wite so I am looking at a few patterns to match the ALL WHITE walls…

= )