Shopping + Products

Trina Turk – Inspiration from Fashion

April 2, 2007

Trina Turk has attitude. I love browsing her collections for inspiration, each season brings stronger, more beautiful prints and fabrics than the last.

Trina Turk   Inspiration from Fashion
Interior design trends are constantly evolving, strongly influenced by both the fashion industry and the art world, so enjoy color and pattern in whatever form it takes – a dress can inspire the color palette of your living room, a pattern on a scarf can lead you to painting that same pattern on your wall. Let your imagination roam freely. It’s no longer sticking to the straight and narrow that matters, it’s about pulling together a home full of character inspired straight from your book of life.

Spring 2007 – Vibrant pastels are strong this season for interiors, too.

Trina Turk   Inspiration from FashionTrina Turk   Inspiration from Fashion
Summer 2007 – Deep blue paired with lighter tones, along with white, and egg yolk yellow as an accent, are popular trends for summer fashion but also for interiors. Bold, graphic patterns make cheerful additions to the home. Watch for large geometric prints in chocolate paired with white, too.

Trina Turk   Inspiration from FashionTrina Turk   Inspiration from Fashion
Can’t you just imagine some of these looks as a room?

(images from trina turk)

You Might Also Like

6 Comments

• Reply kstyle April 3, 2007 at 5:45 am

These are gorgeous. Would be great inspiration for my beads. k

• Reply becky April 3, 2007 at 2:57 pm

Yes, all of them! She is such a master of print, pattern, and color, as well as design. LOVELY! Right now I’m thinking of the brown, cream, and hit of yellow outfit in the bottom right corner in a room – gorgeous!

• Reply decor8 April 3, 2007 at 7:54 pm

It’s so much fun to go shopping now, at least here in the northeast, because Spring fashion is everywhere and I’m thinking of how much I love what’s going on in the fashion world right now, the collections at all of my favorite stores are STRONG, they just keep topping last season, I don’t know HOW they do it.

• Reply jdibbs April 3, 2007 at 11:28 pm

Oh to be 21 again, skinny, and 5’11!

Instead, I am turning the ripe old age of 50 this year, am about 5’4″, and live in sweatshirts and jeans.

• Reply AbbeyK April 4, 2007 at 1:05 am

I am writing Trina Turk right now! OK no big prints, just simple, fabulous black slacks.

I love her stuff. Some of the prints are over the top, but when I wear them I always feel pretty.

And the black slacks are the best fit I have found. I think they are the Leesha pants, or something like that.

Her stuff fits like a dream, but sized off. And it’s pricey. Very pricey. On sale, still pricey. I have bought some on ebay.

I love T.T.