eBay Seller to Watch: Grey Gardens Laguna Beach

April 24, 2007

eBay never goes out of style — If it’s out there, it’s on eBay, and that’s no lie. I decided that, as hard as it is to share eBay gems, that I should start sharing more of my favorite sellers with you because I have over 200 that I highly suggest, many of which I’ve shopped myself. Today, I’m sharing “GreyGardens_Laguna Beach”.

eBay Seller to Watch: Grey Gardens Laguna Beach
These guys specialize in the ever popular Hollywood Regency decor (at least it’s popular here in the United States — is it popular in your part of the world?). Bookmark them if this style suits you, because their items are spectacular. Like this room divider. Imagine it as a headboard painted in your favorite color?

(images from grey gardens laguna beach)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Lindsey April 24, 2007 at 4:43 pm

I am definitely bookmarking her as one of my favorite ebay stores! She has some great stuff. I love the two cane stools.

• Reply jamie April 24, 2007 at 5:19 pm

Thanks for sharing your fab finds Holly, you always amaze me! xo

• Reply Mary Anne April 25, 2007 at 1:52 am

Awesome! Any ideas where I could find that stunning fuschia chandelier????

• Reply decor8 April 25, 2007 at 3:58 am

mary anne – they had that chandy up for bidding recently, i think someone won it already… it’s vintage.

• Reply kstyle April 25, 2007 at 5:11 am

Great idea Holly. Ebay like Etsy is such a great venue for indie designers as well as specialty outlets for design boutiques like the store you have featured. I am a big fan and for your readers who are interested the largest, most happenning venue in the world for lampwork beads is Ebay. There is even a “unique” category under Loose Beads for lampwork. Seriously I can hardly remember my shopping life before Ebay. k

• Reply Anonymous May 8, 2007 at 9:08 pm

I just snagged two amazing regency stools from them — I’m in love. Alcira

• Reply Anonymous November 21, 2007 at 4:31 am

You should also check out “poshprincess” on ebay. She also specializes in Hollywood Regency items (mostly vintage porcelain statues and figurines) ,as well as some fabulous Mid Century Modern findings too. I just scored a 60’s vintage brass owl from her and these beautiful porcelain birds. So Cool!

• Reply becky from hatch January 12, 2009 at 9:39 pm

Love the eBay username! I thought the link was going to bring me over to a parody video of L.C. and Lo starring as Big Edie and Little Edie! I just watched Grey Gardens a few weeks ago. I didn’t know until the Globes that it is being made into a movie, which is so stupid. Little Edie even laughed that they had movie offers before the real documentary was made, and that Julie Christie was set to play her. Now it’s really happening – hilarious. Oh my god, and the MUSICAL – so bizarre!

becky from hatchs last blog post: Golden Globes Wrap Up