eBay Seller to Watch: East Treasures (for Suzanis)

I hope you’ve been linking over to our blog of the week, Absolutely Beautiful Things. This lady is amazing, I adore her and her blog. She mentioned suzanis recently and I can’t believe I haven’t told you about them yet. I feel so guilty. They’re such a pleasure to behold, buy, showcase on your bed. Have you heard of them? If not, learn all about these treasures here from the experts. East Treasures, an eBay seller specializing in these gorgeous handmade embroidered textiles, has so many fabulous ones to offer and they’d be perfect on your bed.

(images from ebay)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom, textiles, vintage on April 27, 2007

1. mcaplan commented
    April 27th, 2007 at 5:49am

OMG! I want them all!

2. murmeltier commented
    April 27th, 2007 at 1:57pm

My eyes, they burn! Apostrophes are for possessives, not plurals — “suzanis”, not “suzani’s”! I love decor8 way too much to let it go down the road of bad punctuation!

3. decor8 commented
    April 27th, 2007 at 4:12pm

sorry murmeltier/kristina – i don’t want your eyes to burn! i wrote the post at 3am because i’m on the road today. sorry for my punctuation mistake.

4. sadie commented
    April 27th, 2007 at 5:38pm

Stop beating up on our blog friend murmeltier. You stink. This isn’t a magazine, it’s a GD blog. Decor8 has no staff, no editor, no creative director, nothing but 1 lady and her muses.

Go read elsewhere if you don’t want your pathetic eyes to burn. My eyes burn reading your stupidity!

5. Anna commented
    April 29th, 2007 at 7:58am

Thank you so much for this lovely mention Holly and also again for listing me as blog of the week on your fantastic site. It is an absolute honour to be mentioned by you here!! Love your Suzani post!!
    XO