Pioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski Video

June 1, 2007

If you’re been following Lulu de Kwiatkowski (aka Lulu DK) and her work lately like I have (how can you not, the girl is everywhere!), you’ll really enjoy this video shot recently at Pioneer Linens in West Palm Beach, Florida where she recently had a trunk show. Although the audio/video quality isn’t the best, I really think you’ll like watching it. I certainly did. Click here for that.

Pioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski Video
Pioneer Linens offers her line of bedding (beautiful), so make sure to browse their site because it’s filled with linens that will make you have the sweetest dreams ever. My favorites include the red poppy and the oasis in red or navy from her custom line. So crisp and stylish. I also love the cane motif, bold geometric patterns are a huge trend, so of course the diamond-patterned cane scores big in my book.

Pioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski VideoPioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski VideoPioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski VideoPioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski Video
A special thanks to Jotham at Pioneer Linens for writing in!

(images from pioneer linens)

You Might Also Like

• Reply becky June 2, 2007 at 2:38 am

Holly, do you know if this one comes in either yellow or white (the trellis pattern)? I love it!

• Reply decor8 June 2, 2007 at 6:36 pm

hey beckster! :) i really don’t think it’s available in yellow, i was thinking that too as i’d love to see it in sunny yellow.

• Reply cassandra June 2, 2007 at 7:49 pm

I love the trellis pattern as well! It’s one of my little obsessions, and I’ve been looking for more items to add to my blog featuring this pattern – looks like you beat me to it! Have you heard of Bonjour? I just wrote about their bedding on my site… coco+kelley

Thanks for the inspiration!!

• Reply Girlfriend June 3, 2007 at 12:34 am

Wow ~ what a gorgeous line! I have such a weakness for beautiful bedding.

• Reply atamatico June 3, 2007 at 5:15 pm

The collection is fresh and bright and lovely.
    Do you know if the fabric thread counts are as luxurious as the patterning?

• Reply Erin T June 4, 2007 at 4:39 pm

Wow, these are gorgeous – I’m really loving the trellis pattern and these colors feel so fresh for summer!

• Reply platinum blonde June 4, 2007 at 4:57 pm

• Reply beki June 4, 2007 at 7:24 pm

Ohmigosh, those are fabulous!

• Reply hiphostess June 4, 2007 at 10:30 pm

love the canes pattern! Especially in the chocolate…yummy :)

• Reply Jotham June 6, 2007 at 7:49 pm

Thread count – atamatico, yes these are high-quality sheets. 500 thread count. More important than thread count is the fiber you start with, namely the premium fiber 100% Egyptian cotton. If your sheets don’t say 100% Egyptian cotton, then they are of a shorter, rougher quality cotton, that cannot compare in the feel of softness, no matter how high its thread count.

In short, the Lulu DK Matouk patterns are printed on just about the highest-quality sheets made in the world. You can find them at