Pioneer Linens + Lulu de Kwiatkowski Video

If you’re been following Lulu de Kwiatkowski (aka Lulu DK) and her work lately like I have (how can you not, the girl is everywhere!), you’ll really enjoy this video shot recently at Pioneer Linens in West Palm Beach, Florida where she recently had a trunk show. Although the audio/video quality isn’t the best, I really think you’ll like watching it. I certainly did. Click here for that.

Pioneer Linens offers her line of bedding (beautiful), so make sure to browse their site because it’s filled with linens that will make you have the sweetest dreams ever. My favorites include the red poppy and the oasis in red or navy from her custom line. So crisp and stylish. I also love the cane motif, bold geometric patterns are a huge trend, so of course the diamond-patterned cane scores big in my book.

A special thanks to Jotham at Pioneer Linens for writing in!

(images from pioneer linens)

Posted by decor8 in bedroom, textiles on June 01, 2007

1. becky commented
    June 2nd, 2007 at 2:38am

Holly, do you know if this one comes in either yellow or white (the trellis pattern)? I love it!

Becky

2. decor8 commented
    June 2nd, 2007 at 6:36pm

hey beckster! :) i really don’t think it’s available in yellow, i was thinking that too as i’d love to see it in sunny yellow.

3. cassandra commented
    June 2nd, 2007 at 7:49pm

I love the trellis pattern as well! It’s one of my little obsessions, and I’ve been looking for more items to add to my blog featuring this pattern – looks like you beat me to it! Have you heard of Bonjour? I just wrote about their bedding on my site… coco+kelley

Thanks for the inspiration!!

4. Girlfriend commented
    June 3rd, 2007 at 12:34am

Wow ~ what a gorgeous line! I have such a weakness for beautiful bedding.

5. atamatico commented
    June 3rd, 2007 at 5:15pm

The collection is fresh and bright and lovely.
    Do you know if the fabric thread counts are as luxurious as the patterning?

6. Erin T commented
    June 4th, 2007 at 4:39pm

Wow, these are gorgeous – I’m really loving the trellis pattern and these colors feel so fresh for summer!

7. platinum blonde commented
    June 4th, 2007 at 4:57pm

beautiful!!!

8. beki commented
    June 4th, 2007 at 7:24pm

Ohmigosh, those are fabulous!

9. hiphostess commented
    June 4th, 2007 at 10:30pm

love the canes pattern! Especially in the chocolate…yummy :)

10. Jotham commented
    June 6th, 2007 at 7:49pm

Thread count – atamatico, yes these are high-quality sheets. 500 thread count. More important than thread count is the fiber you start with, namely the premium fiber 100% Egyptian cotton. If your sheets don’t say 100% Egyptian cotton, then they are of a shorter, rougher quality cotton, that cannot compare in the feel of softness, no matter how high its thread count.

In short, the Lulu DK Matouk patterns are printed on just about the highest-quality sheets made in the world. You can find them at http://www.pioneerlinens.com/focusluludk