Arts + Crafts

Petit Collage

June 11, 2007

An email just arrived from the lovely Lorena Siminovich at Petit Collage to announce her new works. You have to visit her website to view them all (so pretty), but if you feel like getting a mega dose of inspiration, drop by her flickr stream. So freakin’ pretty it hurts. Like these images below from her home set, love them. Her living room is ah-mazing! Look at that fireplace and those displays. Drool.

Petit CollagePetit CollagePetit CollagePetit Collage
Psst: If you purchase any of her works before June 19th, shipping is free.

(images from lorena siminovich)

You Might Also Like

• Reply julieann June 11, 2007 at 6:16 pm

I love the bold chocolate brown walls and her gorgeous white mirror! Where is that from….I need to have one! The curves are so sweet!

• Reply platinum blonde June 11, 2007 at 7:37 pm

these are beautiful!!!!

• Reply Diana Coronado June 11, 2007 at 8:32 pm

The bird.
    Ahhh those are beautiful
    I hope my blog likes you too and would giveme some opinions

• Reply Becky June 11, 2007 at 8:45 pm

I love the look of the living room, thank you for sharing. It’s simple, but so chic. I like the chocolate and white combination.

• Reply Jennifer June 11, 2007 at 8:52 pm

I love the wee little chairs! I have a few that are sitting in a window sill and am now inspired to buy more.

• Reply katiedid June 11, 2007 at 9:09 pm

I just love those mini-me chairs!

• Reply vineeta June 12, 2007 at 7:57 am

lovely and unusual colour scheme. and i just love the little things that come together so well. very tasteful. saw her collage work as well. her monkeys are to die for :)

holly, just needed to check something with you- i’ve submitted for the moodboard contest- in an ealier post you had said to resend the entry if i didnt get an acknowledgement. have re-sent it. just hoping you’ve got it thats all, thanx, your site gives me so much everyday!

• Reply Natasha June 12, 2007 at 12:23 pm

So elegant, and you can see all that natural light coming in so that the chocolate doesn’t overwhelm the room. Where can I get the mini-chairs? I have an RAR rocker at home but would like a mini one to take to work (that way it is always with me).

• Reply decor8 June 12, 2007 at 2:30 pm

Vineeta – I’m sure you read my email by now, but in case you haven’t, I did receive your entry – thank you so much! :)

Natasha – You can find them on eBay or the mini chairs at DWR I think. I know I saw them on eBay though because I tried to win a mini wire chair back in April:

• Reply decor8 June 12, 2007 at 2:33 pm

Here are the mini eames chairs straight from the eames gallery:

• Reply decor8 June 12, 2007 at 2:35 pm

And here are the ones from Vitra. I actually saw and held these before (last year at the Vitra at Stilwerk in Hamburg) and they are amazing.