Annechovie Prints – Delish!

Anne Harwell is this amazing self-taught artist based in Florida that works mainly in gouache/ink and acrylics in some of the most beautiful hues. She just added prints in Annechovie (her etsy store) featuring some of her interior paintings, you have to check them out, they look exactly like some of my favorite rooms from past issues of Domino magazine!

Anne even accepts commissions if you have a picture to send her. I’m positively smitten by her work, as I can imagine framing these and placing several over a credenza in a living room, especially the chairs. Wow.

Great work Anne, thanks for writing in!

(images from annechovie)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy on June 14, 2007

1. LauraB commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 5:59pm

I have that first image from Domino saved in my “favorite rooms ever” folder on my computer! It looks even better hand drawn and painted. Soo cool.

2. alyson. commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 6:26pm

I just love those chair prints. I think I may have to purchase one! thanks for sharing!

3. erin scissorhands commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 7:54pm

self taught artists are really something, arent they? i am just so amazed by their talent. ESPECIALLY those who work with gouache…i love that stuff!

4. jotter commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 8:32pm

I just bought the orange chair print, and another one! I couldn’t help myself.

5. paola commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 9:14pm

Just loving the chairs. Might get in touch to see if she’d do some 20th century design icon ones.

6. Anonymous commented
    June 14th, 2007 at 10:24pm

Love how she uses the chairs from Pieces, Inc. in Atlanta, GA:

7. sbaz commented
    August 14th, 2007 at 6:29am

No matter where Anne got her ideas for a painting, she’s fantastic!She has a wonderful eye for color combinations. ;)