Objects, Shop Tours

SeaCloth

July 23, 2007

I’m seeing SeaCloth fabric everywhere lately, especially in some of my favorite magazines, so I thought I’d email the designers to see if they’d send us some images of their fabric and a few shots from their Greenwich, CT store. We all like to see products in action, am I right?!?

SeaClothPartners Susan Harris, an accomplished fine artist, and Deirdre Halper, a former marketing exec, teamed up to create a line of textiles, home furnishings and decorative accessories known for their durability, gorgeous colors and nature-inspired patterns. Harvest Hue and Splash On are my two favorite collections (shown below), especially the lattice pattern. SeaCloth is available to the trade, so you’ll need a designer to assist you on your purchase, but if you’re around CT anytime soon, you can shop their store – no designer needed!

SeaClothSeaClothSeaClothSeaClothSeaClothSeaClothSeaCloth
(images from seacloth)

6 Comments

• Reply Becky July 23, 2007 at 7:11 pm

Great fabric designs, chic but warm. Makes we wish I lived on the East Coast. Splash On is beautiful!

• Reply becky July 23, 2007 at 9:11 pm

OH I just LOVE that starfish one and the brown and white one beneath it. SO CUTE!

Becky

• Reply pve design July 23, 2007 at 10:10 pm

Stylish minds think alike, recently, on one of my favorite blogs, melissacmorris – she touted sea cloth and even had a discount from them! love the fresh fabrics and want to make matching ensembles for the entire family, — sound of music!
    Happy Summer, that fabric is so sunny, even if it is raining here now!

• Reply kstyle July 24, 2007 at 7:33 am

Love the fresh, clean, happy look of these fabrics. Makes me want to add a sun room and I could sure use one in winter here in oregon. k

• Reply tricia July 24, 2007 at 3:40 pm

So fun to see this store on your blog as the firm I work for is the one who designed it!

• Reply coco+kelley July 25, 2007 at 2:53 am

those fabrics are SO great! i will have to check out the store the next time i’m in CT ~ and now i have a good excuse to go again!