Shopping + Products

Pieces in Atlanta

July 27, 2007

Ever since spotting Victoria’s new dining room (lovely!) and reading how she’s dying to replace her current dining room chairs, I can’t stop thinking about how I wish I lived closer to San Francisco because the second she sells them on Craigslist I’d be there with a truck. Imagine them in yellow with cushions in a bright, happy print?

Pieces in AtlantaYou don’t have to imagine. Pieces in Atlanta already has them for $285 each. This is the paint job I’m talking about. Dislike the stripe cushion, so those would need to change. But look at how fresh and pretty these are?

Pieces in Atlanta
Pieces has some of the best chairs I’ve seen, very girly, and regardless of whether or not cane remains a trend, I love love love these chairs. I want one for my desk, but they’re only offered only as a set of 4. Boo Hoo.

Pieces in AtlantaHere are some more beautiful finds at Pieces. A curved back side chair, an antique french table, a geometric folding screen, and a darling yellow and white chandelier.

Pieces in AtlantaOne can dream, right? But when you look at these items consider your current inventory and how you may be able to give something you already own a fresh new look simply by painting it, switching out the fabric, or swapping hardware. Victoria is the queen of this which is why we are all inspired by her home. This lady is tops!

Pieces in AtlantaFor those of you not watching your budget, then by all means shop at Pieces because they are waiting to absolutely spoil you to death with a selection that is undeniably gorgeous.

(images: top: sfgirlbybay and all others from pieces)

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply annechovie July 27, 2007 at 5:33 pm

Yes,Pieces is definitely tops! The owner, Lee, has loads of style and I love the way she puts a colorful, young spin on old pieces.”Funky Classic”, the way I like it! Pieces is one of the best things on the Atlanta design scene.

• Reply Jennifer July 27, 2007 at 6:12 pm

I would paint them red and add a cushion with fabric from Hable Construction.

• Reply platinum blonde July 27, 2007 at 9:23 pm

i love those chairs!!!

• Reply katiedid July 27, 2007 at 10:01 pm

This is my favorite store that I’ve never been to. Boohoo is right! I wish I lived closer!

• Reply sfgirlbybay July 28, 2007 at 12:32 am

hey holly – love the yellow chairs!! and thanks for the post. i still want my saarinen tulip chairs (and am wishing real, real hard for them), but if I can get up the guts, and make a decision, i’d like to paint the chairs a color. i painted them white to offset the dark table and to tie-in better with the winter wonderland i’ve got going on in the living room area. thanks for all your great suggestions – i love my new etsy wall of art!

• Reply decor8 July 28, 2007 at 12:52 am

Hi Victoria!

Oh yes you still must get your darling tulip chairs because that’s what is in your heart – follow it!

But when you dump your current chairs on Craigslist, let us know so any local S.F. readers can buy them because they look darling in yellow or as is in the lovely white.

Have you seen them in black? Candy apple red? Kelly green? Gosh imagine the possibilities. They have such a great shape.

Holly

• Reply decor8 July 28, 2007 at 12:55 am

Oh Jennifer I have to tell you that I love your red suggestion. Pretty.

Hi Anne – Thanks for saying hello. I have to actually email you about something so stay tuned…

Hi Platinum Blonde!

Hi Katiedid!

• Reply :: A S K :: July 28, 2007 at 4:33 pm

Funny, when I was little, I had a desk chair from IKEA in that exact style. Definitely wasn’t $285!

• Reply Diana Coronado July 30, 2007 at 7:19 am

The chairs look a little bit vintage.
    All these are lovely

• Reply becky July 31, 2007 at 7:50 pm

I love Pieces and Lee’s taste but only the Buckhead Betties can afford anything in there.