Susy Jack Stationery

The moment Irene from Bloesem blogged about Susy Jack, I had to purchase some of her modern journals because I carry notebooks on me at all times and of course, they have to be pretty, but also lightweight. My order arrived today (super fast shipping), so I thought I’d show them to you.

Fantastic quality, and the colors are very cheery and contemporary. I love yellow and blue, so the items above suit me perfectly. Susy even took the time to write a very sweet card expressing her thanks for my order, another reason why I value shopping indie – the personal touch is priceless.

So if you are looking for beautiful, affordable stationery shop Susy Jack. From first hand experience, it’s a great find! Thank you Irene for the tip.

(images from me + also susy jack)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, stationery on July 30, 2007

1. ALL THE BEST commented
    July 31st, 2007 at 3:32pm

Fantastic colors. I am such a sucker for beautiful stationery!

2. Cre8Tiva commented
    July 31st, 2007 at 4:17pm

what wonderful, fun stationery…love it…glad i found your blog…will be back…blessings, rebecca

3. Susy commented
    July 31st, 2007 at 10:26pm

Thank you so, so much for this post, Holly. I am really, really flattered. And, I am so happy that the ‘extra touches’ that I really believe in, make a difference to people who receive the products. It’s really an honor to have you among my…ahem…clientele!

susy

4. Heather Moore commented
    August 1st, 2007 at 10:18am

What beautiful things!

5. EmmaK commented
    November 12th, 2012 at 6:14pm

Thanks for the tips. these notebooks are so amazing and I will be ordering some. Hugs Emma