Simply Photo

Simply Photo sent over her new postcards the other day, they are so pretty and I like the simplicity, I think we’re all charmed by simple things because life can be pretty complicated and our homes can become quite cluttered as a result. At times, we find ourselves craving a simple way of life. Simply Photo offers us a glimpse into what that life might look like, if only we could attain it… :) As always, beautiful work Jen!

(images from simply photo)

© 2007,

Posted by decor8 in etsy, stationery on August 03, 2007

1. shanna commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:18pm

oh how i love jen’s postcards! they are my fav so far of hers!

2. Victoria E commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 6:47pm

Tis the simple things in life that make it worth living. :)

3. d*r at glittersmog commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 7:06pm

love the second photo, the combination of placed photos, coffee mug, etc. adds a nice, simple variety of depth and texture. very nice work, indeed. thank you for sharing this with the class. :)

4. danielle commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 7:08pm

These photos are gorgeous! I did a post today in which I am telling how much I love still life images. When I read your post Holly, I just had to order the card set and the spoons print. Simply gorgeous!

5. Rose Red commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 7:09pm

Ooh, I am in love with those wooden spoons.

6. decor8 commented
    August 3rd, 2007 at 10:26pm

Danielle you have to read Lena’s blog lately because she is doing a lot of experimenting with simple shots and you may really be into that. :)

7. Pethra commented
    August 4th, 2007 at 6:23pm

I love those postcards. A silent beauty that makes me feel humble.

8. Zee commented
    August 5th, 2007 at 4:32pm

Really cool ones! Simple is beautiful!