Fabulous Stationery 20% off until 8/17

Fabulous Stationery would like to go a step further and extend their thanks to all involved in the Matching Cards to Rooms contest we just had here on decor8. Starting today until Thursday, August 17th, if you enter decor8 at checkout, you will receive a 20% discount off of your order total.

I recently ordered their Dandelion calling cards in green, in addition to my business cards, because my husband and I will be in Germany again this year for 2-3 months and need a quick card to hand out to family and friends (here and over there) so they have our German cell phone numbers, number to where we’re staying, and address. Last year, I really got tired of writing it down because I can never remember my German cell number. I just love the design, don’t you? Even my husband likes it, he already swiped a few for his wallet.

And did you see the brand new designs they have? I love the modern furniture, cactus, and the mod animals – super cute! Their designer, Trish, gives us some ideas on ways to make Fabulous Stationery work for your business or big event, ” Try CASCADE for a shower invite or OSAKA for a pretty personal note. Or use a design from the collection to promote your flower shop, clothing boutique or spa. ” Thanks, Trish!

(image from holly becker for decor8)

Posted by decor8 in discounts, stationery on August 14, 2007

1. Megan commented
    August 14th, 2007 at 7:32pm

Wow, thanks for drawing my attention to this! Those are some really beautiful designs.

2. platinum blonde commented
    August 14th, 2007 at 9:17pm

cute cards! next time i reorder mine i will definitely consider them!

3. IMEDAGOZE commented
    August 15th, 2007 at 4:23am

nice cards, Holly!

4. erinn commented
    August 15th, 2007 at 7:06pm

Great idea. We are getting ready to move and these would be great to hand out to our family and friends to let them know our new address. We’re heading to Munich at the end of Sept and cannot wait! Have a great stay.

5. Maryam in Marrakesh commented
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:24pm

Your cards look fantastic, Holly. I am a little sad because I have a trip to boston in oct and I have a little big something for you.

6. decor8 commented
    August 16th, 2007 at 8:31pm

Maryam!! NO!!! This is really sad news as I missed your last trip here. I won’t be here, I leave next month. Email me so we can chat. Or call me sometime… I’d love that.