Travel, Trends

Moroccan Style on HGTV

August 24, 2007

Interested in Moroccan decor? Here are a few pieces written by yours truly that recently went live over on HGTV.com, this time about, surprise, Moroccan style: Be Seduced by Moroccan Style and What We Love: Affordable Moroccan Decor.

Moroccan Style on HGTVMoroccan Style on HGTVMoroccan Style on HGTV
A special thanks to Vanessa De Vargas of Turquoise L.A. for her contribution, and of course Maryam from My Marrakesh and The View from Morocco for the constant flow of inspiration as both bloggers report live from Morocco daily giving us an insider’s view of this enchanting country.

(images from graham and green)

You Might Also Like

11 Comments

• Reply Holly August 24, 2007 at 3:22 pm

Okay…WHERE can I buy those white candle holders and those floor cushions?!? I so want that turquoise cushion…perfect for my living room!!!

• Reply Kim August 24, 2007 at 3:42 pm

Thanks Holly. I too am feeling the Moroccoan style and appreciate the visuals along with your HGTV articles (bookmarked!). The textures and colors just make a room come so alive. Like the white candle holders…how much rich texture can be added to white? It’s inspiring.

• Reply Anonymous August 24, 2007 at 3:45 pm

great write up Holly, I love Moroccan decor!

• Reply Anonymous August 24, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Me too! Where did you get the white candle holders?

• Reply decor8 August 24, 2007 at 5:42 pm

The link is where the images credits are at the end of the post, they are from the amazing graham & green in the UK, a company I highlighted in my piece on HGTV. They have several beautiful things that fit this decor.

• Reply Maryam in Marrakesh August 25, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Oh yay, Holly! These pieces are fantastic. I will link them in my next blog entry and merci and shoukran for the shout out:-)

• Reply Turquoise August 27, 2007 at 3:04 am

Love the write up, nice job my dear!

Thank you for shout out!

• Reply Jess August 27, 2007 at 11:20 pm

I have the large candleholder in the top photo–I got it on a trip to St. Louis in a little shop in the Central West End–and I love it!

• Reply Anonymous May 13, 2008 at 8:18 pm

Will I be able to order this morocccan decor from http://www.grahamandgreen.co.uk/? Do they deliver to the US?

• Reply Amelia November 2, 2009 at 11:15 pm

Can anyone suggest some websites to find Moroccan goodies? I am trying to redecorate and this is a lovely style. I’m having some trouble finding things that fit into my lifestyle. I am young but responsible, I will pay for quality but not thousands of dollars… Help?

• Reply Jim baird April 5, 2013 at 3:59 pm

I want to ask of the quality of products in the pictures is the same real product that they sell?