Moroccan Style on HGTV

Interested in Moroccan decor? Here are a few pieces written by yours truly that recently went live over on HGTV.com, this time about, surprise, Moroccan style: Be Seduced by Moroccan Style and What We Love: Affordable Moroccan Decor.

A special thanks to Vanessa De Vargas of Turquoise L.A. for her contribution, and of course Maryam from My Marrakesh and The View from Morocco for the constant flow of inspiration as both bloggers report live from Morocco daily giving us an insider’s view of this enchanting country.

(images from graham and green)

Posted by decor8 in travel, trends on August 24, 2007

1. Holly commented
    August 24th, 2007 at 3:22pm

Okay…WHERE can I buy those white candle holders and those floor cushions?!? I so want that turquoise cushion…perfect for my living room!!!

2. Kim commented
    August 24th, 2007 at 3:42pm

Thanks Holly. I too am feeling the Moroccoan style and appreciate the visuals along with your HGTV articles (bookmarked!). The textures and colors just make a room come so alive. Like the white candle holders…how much rich texture can be added to white? It’s inspiring.

3. Anonymous commented
    August 24th, 2007 at 3:45pm

great write up Holly, I love Moroccan decor!

4. Anonymous commented
    August 24th, 2007 at 4:12pm

Me too! Where did you get the white candle holders?

5. decor8 commented
    August 24th, 2007 at 5:42pm

The link is where the images credits are at the end of the post, they are from the amazing graham & green in the UK, a company I highlighted in my piece on HGTV. They have several beautiful things that fit this decor.

6. Maryam in Marrakesh commented
    August 25th, 2007 at 3:10pm

Oh yay, Holly! These pieces are fantastic. I will link them in my next blog entry and merci and shoukran for the shout out:-)

7. Turquoise commented
    August 27th, 2007 at 3:04am

Love the write up, nice job my dear!

Thank you for shout out!

8. Jess commented
    August 27th, 2007 at 11:20pm

I have the large candleholder in the top photo–I got it on a trip to St. Louis in a little shop in the Central West End–and I love it!

9. Anonymous commented
    May 13th, 2008 at 8:18pm

Will I be able to order this morocccan decor from http://www.grahamandgreen.co.uk/? Do they deliver to the US?

10. Amelia commented
    November 2nd, 2009 at 11:15pm

Can anyone suggest some websites to find Moroccan goodies? I am trying to redecorate and this is a lovely style. I’m having some trouble finding things that fit into my lifestyle. I am young but responsible, I will pay for quality but not thousands of dollars… Help?

11. Jim baird commented
    April 5th, 2013 at 3:59pm

I want to ask of the quality of products in the pictures is the same real product that they sell?