Kindergallery *New* Online Gallery for Kids

Fiona wrote to me today about her online art gallery for children called Kindergallery. Fiona splits her time between her home in Sydney and Berlin and sources for her art in Australia, Europe, and in the U.S., hand selecting what catches her eye that she thinks would make a beautiful addition to a kid’s space.

Her goal is to find art that children can grow with, works that will inspire the imagination and become a part of their visual vocabulary as they grow and develop. From original paintings to high quality prints, box art, and wall decals suitable for display in the modern home, there truly is something for every budget. I think these new works from Isak are the best, not only are they colorful and affordable, but I love the clean, modern design and the adorable animals. Kindergallery also carries work from Gr?goire Ganter, Lorena Siminovich, Superoboturbo, Meredith Gaston, and more!

I’m so happy to hear about this great gallery for kids, thank you Fiona for opening your doors to the world – I’m sure parents everywhere will love your new store!

(images from kindergallery)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, kids on August 31, 2007

1. IMEDAGOZE commented
    August 31st, 2007 at 3:20pm

I could go wild in a gallery like this. :)

2. mikanaa commented
    August 31st, 2007 at 5:37pm

it’s so funny I love it and these colours…nice nice :]

3. Chocolate and Steel commented
    September 1st, 2007 at 5:22am

I swear, I’d almost have another kid just so I could buy these prints. I’m especially obsessed with these owls! Thanks for the tip.

4. by Johanna Brandvik commented
    September 2nd, 2007 at 4:39am

So true…the difficulty of finding art that can grow with our children. I have two daughters, 2 and 4 years old, and their walls are mostly empty. That is, until now! Thanks for sharing!

5. Jen Wallace commented
    September 2nd, 2007 at 5:17am

Screw the kids, I’m getting some for myself!