Arts + Crafts, Etsy Faves, Rooms

SeaSprayBlue

October 1, 2007

Katrin was born and raised in the former German Democratic Republic, still living there in beautiful Dresden, Germany where she loves to paint and take photos. Inspired by music and the “most impressive pictures I keep in my mind until I wake up”, Katrin translates what it’s her mind onto paper, selling them as prints in her etsy store called SeaSprayBlue. Best part, I don’t think this girl has been blogged before, so if you’re a blogger, you have to spread the word. She’s awesome.

SeaSprayBlue
I just love her work, it’s really modern and playful, each picture with a little story to tell. Aren’t these the best? If I had a little retail store (don’t we all dream of owning a darling little shop in a great neighborhood), I would carry her work, all of it — and if I had enough walls, I’d own it all too!

SeaSprayBlue
Katrin, we love your work! And for those of you here in Europe, you can visit her Dawanda shop, too.

(images from seasprayblue)

You Might Also Like

7 Comments

• Reply Strumpfkunst.de October 1, 2007 at 3:49 pm

Funny, I just featured her in my German Treasury. :)

• Reply decor8 October 1, 2007 at 5:11 pm

What is your German Treasury? Please share, sounds good!!

• Reply Strumpfkunst.de October 1, 2007 at 5:59 pm

It’s called Germany’s talents and showcases some of the great crafters and artists that can be found on Etsy.

• Reply Julie October 1, 2007 at 10:16 pm

Hello! I’ve been an avid reader for a while now but had to comment this time and thank you for posting about SeaSprayBlue. I ordered two prints that I know I will swoon over forever. You have impeccable taste, as always! Thanks for sharing all your good finds.

• Reply Anonymous October 3, 2007 at 1:19 am

I love these prints soooo neat! very innovative and original. there is this great contest on behance.net that allows graphic designers, film makers, and photographers and bloggers to show their work and win money. Check it out if you are a creative type http://www.behance.net/Browse_Contests

• Reply Penguin & Fish October 3, 2007 at 6:34 pm

“Teatime” is GORGEOUS! Thanks for the cool post.

• Reply Cathy Nichols Art October 13, 2007 at 1:28 am

I just discovered Katrin’s work on ETSY this week and couldn’t stop adding favorites! So whimsical and pretty!