Charliemotel

Charliemotel is a darling business owned by Megan and husband Dylan in the UK. They run their own design and production company, Colour Mafia, that keeps them quite busy, but on the side Meg decided to recently set up shop on etsy as an escape to pursue a creative life free of the pressures that come with taking on clients in her ‘day job’.

The creative process.

Here’s a glimpse of some of her illustrative work, she seems to really fancy sweet little deer, pretty little girls in sweet outfits, and pretty pastels.

Charliemotel carries writing sets, badges, gift tags, cards, prints, and so many pretty things you’ll want to fill your cart so you can have plenty on hand for gifts!

(images from charliemotel)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, etsy, walls on November 07, 2007

1. beckie commented
    November 7th, 2007 at 9:21pm

I love their work. It reminds me of belle and boo a lot.

2. An Artful Life commented
    November 7th, 2007 at 9:53pm

Funny you should mention them! We will be selling their products in our store as of next week!

We love them too!

-An Artful Life

3. An Artful Life commented
    November 7th, 2007 at 10:26pm

We just found out that we are the first brick and mortar store to be carrying them! We are so happy!

Charliemotel’s blog

-An Artful Life

4. charliemotel commented
    November 7th, 2007 at 10:43pm

Oh wow! thanks so much! its so exciting- ive never been properly featured before anywhere!

Yay!

5. cyndi & lee commented
    November 8th, 2007 at 4:55pm

Thank you for the tip – I instantly fell in love with these sweet drawings and found the perfect Christmas present for my sister-in-law. I love that I was able to find something completely unique and I can’t wait to check back and see what’s added.