For the locals…

Psst: It’s official. Anthropologie has officially taken over eastern Massachusetts. Their next store will open at the Burlington mall on December 14th — this is now their 4th store in the greater Boston area!

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on December 05, 2007

1. Molly commented
    December 5th, 2007 at 6:59pm

so excited!

2. J commented
    December 5th, 2007 at 9:16pm

I just saw it today! It’s definitely coming together, I didn’t see any clothes in there yet but they did have a lot of home stuff already set up and there were a bunch of people working in there, both construction workers and Anthropologie employees.

3. Megan commented
    December 5th, 2007 at 10:33pm

Yay! This one is so much more accessible to me; although that might be dangerous….

4. julieann commented
    December 6th, 2007 at 1:23am

I have actually been at the store helping them open and it is great fun! All of the product is fabulous (especially the home pieces) and the store is going to be beautiful! Just the addition Burlington needed!!

5. decor8 commented
    December 6th, 2007 at 1:24am

Julieann how did you get that gig??
    Did they give you any discounts? Do they need anyone else because I would SO do that!

6. jade commented
    December 6th, 2007 at 3:38pm

I’m so jealous.. I wish I was a local!

7. Rachel commented
    December 7th, 2007 at 2:50pm

I’ll second Holly’s question about working for Anthropologie, to help with store displays. I recently read a post over at apartment therapy where people were discussing the position of “visual manager” for Anthro. YOu get to make things all day-talk about an amazing gig!