J Caroline Creative {take 20% off all fabric*}

I could just kiss Caroline right now for this generous offer. With so many of us being fabric junkies, I can’t think of a better discount to offer you this week, and thanks to Caroline who accepted my proposal, decor8 readers can take 20% off their fabric purchases at J. Caroline Creative from now until December 25th simply by entering decor8 at checkout. Time to take your home to the next level, big pimpin’!

J Caroline carries the latest textiles from Alexander Henry, including their home textiles collection (heavy-weight for upholstery and such), and lots of gorgeous prints from Braemore, P/Kaufmann, Michael Miller, Amy Butler and more! Tip: In the search box, enter “Amy Butler” to view your selection. I counted 96 Amy Butler prints alone!

Amy Butler
Alexander Henry

Thank you so much Caroline for this offer, what a terrific deal. Great for working on projects during the cold winter months – yippie!

* discount only applies to fabric only and does not include ones on the closeout page.

(images from j caroline creative)

Posted by decor8 in discounts, textiles on December 18, 2007

1. Beruska commented
    December 18th, 2007 at 10:17pm

Wow, what a great offer! I might have to do some shopping… THANKS!

2. Anonymous commented
    December 18th, 2007 at 10:32pm

I guess I missed the joke–what’s the “Yuck, right?” about?

3. decor8 commented
    December 18th, 2007 at 10:41pm

oh anon – read the sentence before it. i said i could kiss this lady for giving us a discount. kissing, yuck! you know, i’m teasing around.

4. simplesong commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:08am

thanks, holly! thanks, caroline! i just stocked up on a bunch of goodies.

5. decor8 commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:13am

okay simplesong I have to be nosey, what did you get?? Oh tell me tell me.

6. simplesong commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:24am

i got some lovely, lovely fabric from the heavy weight/canvas section — mostly alexender henry + amy butler prints. thanks again + can’t wait to receive!

7. decor8 commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:27am

oh nice. i was looking at the ah ones, you’ll have to let me know how they are. i only own amy butler heavyweight and cotton fabrics and both are amazing.

do you have a project in mind for your new fabrics?

i need to make a few things this winter, i have amy fabric i really need to use. and i need to put the backing on my quilt and bind the edges because i’ve procrastinated on it long enough.

8. simplesong commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:51am

the AH heavy weight is lovely. and i just realized i bought a number of the fabrics you feature in your posting.

as for what i’ve got in store for them: some new + custom pin boards, reupholster a couple of chairs, and some new pillows for the little one’s playroom [hopefully i'll get to the last two which have been on my to do list for quite some time:].

9. decor8 commented
    December 19th, 2007 at 5:59am

your pin boards are so beautiful, i constantly look in your shop at them as you have such great taste in the patterns you select and i like how you photograph everything.

sounds like you have a busy winter ahead of you. i hope your fabrics arrive soon. :) then you’ll have more to add to your etsy store. :)