Etsy: Take Five Tuesdays

It’s time for Take Five Tuesdays! I hope that you enjoy my finds for this week as they include wine totes, jewelry, tea towels, letterpress stationery, and more. And remember, if you or a friend has an interest in appearing in a future round up, please contact me with your etsy link and I’ll certainly consider your wares. Thank you!

I love the idea of a reversible mini-runner made from vintage wool and repurposed leather, “A modern doily”, is how Yorktown Road describes them. I want one in yellow for my windowsill to place my plants on. This is one of those why didn’t I think of this? products that are so useful and simple yet nothing I’ve ever noticed on the market before.

With a good friend of mine pregnant and another who just gave birth New Year’s Day, I’ve had babies on the brain a lot lately. What is sweeter than letterpressed cards geared towards babies and children with giraffe and poodle motifs? Not much. Sweetbeets carries some of the most adorable paper products, and they have a website in addition to their etsy store where a retail store can set up a wholesale account online.

Next up is Daphne of Spring Thaw who lives and works out of her home studio in Brooklyn making all of her pieces by hand. These cloud necklaces are so unique and if I had a storefront, I’d sell them because they’re simply darling.

More jewelry that has my attention lately are these creations from talented Canadian artist Jerusha of Windowsill. These apples are the perfect pick!

Jessica Cheatham is a southern belle living in Nashville who sews up lots of pretty things for the kitchen along with totes for running errands. Her shop, The Orange Bicycle, has lots of things made using Amy Butler fabric for all of you Midwest Modern fans out there. Great prices, too.

So that’s a wrap for Take Five Tuesdays this week. If you’ve missed previous articles in this series, please click here to view them all. :)

(images from etsy sellers linked above)

Posted by decor8 in etsy, Etsy Take 5 Tuesday on January 08, 2008

1. Jane commented
    January 9th, 2008 at 12:40am

sweetbeets sure has cute cards! i’ve bookmarked her etsy shop and will check in often. thanks!

2. deleatur commented
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:12am

The cloud necklaces are cute, but not unique. Princess Tina makes one that is oh so very similar (http://occupiedshoppe.livejournal.com/77238.html)

3. decor8 commented
    January 9th, 2008 at 1:19am

Well unique to me then! :)

4. Emotional Mullet commented
    January 9th, 2008 at 4:35pm

I love The Orange Bicycle!

5. Trendy Tots commented
    January 9th, 2008 at 7:32pm

Love the Sweetbeets stationary! What a great find!

6. Anonymous commented
    January 10th, 2008 at 6:16am

i’ve never posted a comment to this blog (although i read it all the time), but i also felt compelled to mention the princess tina necklace. it’s been around for a while now.

there’s a picture:

7. the orange bicycle commented
    January 16th, 2008 at 6:11pm

thanks for the feature! i get so much inspiration from reading your blog. keep it up, and thanks for the shout-out!