Andrea Heimer {pop art}

I adore the work of Andrea Heimer so when an email arrived the other day announcing her revamped website, I thought I’d take a moment to give this artist a shout out here on decor8. Great bold color in her work, perfect for those bleh walls that you can’t or do not want to paint but that desperately need some TLC. I can imagine her work in one of my favorite bedrooms featured once in Domino magazine shown below.

If I were a bedroom, this is what I’d be. :)

(images top: andrea heimer. bottom: domino)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts on January 18, 2008

1. Tamms commented
    January 18th, 2008 at 4:56pm

UMMM I think that is your bedroom. :)

2. decor8 commented
    January 18th, 2008 at 5:21pm

Thanks for saying that tamms, you’re a good friend. :)

3. Cher Ami commented
    January 18th, 2008 at 6:58pm

i want those chairs in my bedroom!

4. twentytwentyone commented
    January 18th, 2008 at 10:44pm

That is one of my favorite bedrooms as well! I have the image on my cork board above my desk.

5. amber commented
    January 19th, 2008 at 4:47am

this bedroom rocks my world, and then some! so fresh and cozy.

6. Freshly Found commented
    January 19th, 2008 at 2:12pm

So white, light, fresh and colourful. Great inspiration.

7. Mila commented
    January 19th, 2008 at 5:17pm

That is such a beautiful bedroom! really inspirational!
    Thank you.

8. DecorKKJG commented
    January 20th, 2008 at 9:09pm

I absolutely love the white with all of those punchy colors!!!

9. Apple commented
    January 21st, 2008 at 12:51am

I need help with my living room…where do I post to get this much needed help? I am in the middle of doing it now. I have lots of great West Elm pieces but need to add some quirk, or vintage or both…

help me please!

thanks
    Apple

10. decor8 commented
    January 21st, 2008 at 2:07am

Apple — upload your photos to flickr.com and send me the link to decor8blog AT yahoo DOT com and I’ll see what I can do to help. ;)

11. lynne commented
    January 21st, 2008 at 6:51pm

What a great room!!

12. Jennifer commented
    January 21st, 2008 at 11:08pm

Fabulous room! It just works so well together.

13. jaime commented
    January 23rd, 2008 at 4:27pm

I commissioned 2 paintings from Andrea Heimer and they are fantastic. She’s very nice and her paintings are so vibrant!

14. His Decemberist commented
    February 2nd, 2008 at 4:14pm

I bought Wallflower last year. I like Andrea’s work! I have a Pop Art kitchen in mind, but am struggling with the youthful, bright pieces I’d put in the kitchen / dining room area and how they ‘clash’ with the more “adult” vibe of the neighboring living room. Since there are no walls dividing the spaces, I think I’m going to have to insert a console or divider to break up the flow from the kitchen / dining room and the living room. Until I work it out, Andrea’s “Wallflower” will continue to rest along a wall :(

15. Mitten commented
    July 29th, 2008 at 6:41pm

Does anyone know where these white chairs ( or anything like them) are from? I just got my first apartment, and it is my goal to have my bedroom looking exactly like this!

this website is incredible ps.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks