uncategorized

Have a Great Weekend!

January 25, 2008

I’m signing off for a few days but I’ll meet you back here on Monday. Have a terrific weekend!

Have a Great Weekend!
(image taken by holly becker for decor8)

12 Comments

• Reply Diana Evans January 26, 2008 at 12:27 am

Have a great weekend…where can I get that Bird vase?

I love it!!!

Cheers,
    Diana

• Reply pia jane bijkerk January 26, 2008 at 10:50 am

beautiful shot holly! hmm, any chance you might think of submitting something for the ‘my heart wanders’ book project? if you haven’t heard about it yet, i’d love you to have a read and consider it, details are on my blog, in the artists studio. have a terrific weekend!

• Reply Gis January 26, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Happy weekend!! and what a beautiful pigeon vase :D :D :D

• Reply Beth January 26, 2008 at 2:04 pm

Bird vase (chickadee) from that line is available at http://www.fatfinch.com

• Reply summer.breeze January 26, 2008 at 5:57 pm

Hi,

Happy weekend to you, too! And congratulations on the recent articles on the Boston Globe! Do you happen to know any good place to get bulbs of amaryllises, hyacinth, paperwhite..etc. around Boston? Thanks =)

• Reply decor8 January 26, 2008 at 7:18 pm

I picked up the one shown at the grocery store – it was in a box – bulb and glass holder for only $8.99. Try Stop and Shop or a large store like that where there’s a florist.

• Reply KJ January 26, 2008 at 7:23 pm

Wow… This is an interesting ensemble! The little car is a nice touch!

KJ

• Reply summer.breeze January 27, 2008 at 1:52 am

Hi, Thanks for your prompt reply. I went to Mahoney’s today and got a nice deal! Hyacinth there is 50% off. =) But they don’t have hyacinth glass unfortunately.

• Reply decor8 January 27, 2008 at 1:58 am

Hi summer breeze! That’s great, I’m glad you found the bulbs – they’re everywhere right now. If you want a glass, you can buy them here online with a bulb for $6

• Reply Rebecca January 27, 2008 at 10:45 am

Have a wonderful weekend!

• Reply nina January 27, 2008 at 10:58 am

I really like this photo, I already saw it on flickr in the creative colllections-pool. Great colors and composition, and it has an almost mysterious feel over it. Just amazing!

• Reply Diana Evans January 28, 2008 at 8:39 pm

thanks for the update and the link to the bird vase Beth…

Cheers,