Serendipity

I found out about this beautiful French company called Serendipity and it was there that I spotted tons of inspiring images – I especially like the pillows with home appliqued across the front in contrasting prints. Really nice and a fun little project to take on for a little DIY crafting afternoon. I really like their floor pillows in linen with the words bla bla bla on the sides. You’ll have to look on their website for those. Another well designed site, I might add. Although you can’t shop on it, so it’s a bit frustrating but still a delight. I love all the grays, violets, and linen I’m seeing at Serendipity.

It’s important to note that this gem called Serendipity came by way of Ez over at Creature Comforts who found them on an amazing blog called D?cocentric (I cannot read it though!) that will have you drooling for hours. So many pretty things to find online, I love the web!

(images from serendipity via d?cocentric)

Posted by decor8 in blogs, kids on January 30, 2008

1. ??? commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:28pm

the blog is not russian :)
    it may by Bulgarian or Slovakian, but definitely not Russian :)

2. ??? commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:28pm

the blog is not russian :)
    it may by Bulgarian or Slovakian, but definitely not Russian :)

3. ashley anne commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:37pm

Interesting! Serendipity’s website features a military-style messenger bag identical to a project featured in The Left Bank Look. I wonder if Anne Hubert sells them through there? Too much of a coincidence, otherwise! When I can get my hands on some small cherry appliqu?s, I am making one for myself!

4. decor8 commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 10:39pm

Yeah you’re right, after looking at it some more I’m thinking it’s Bulgarian. Anyone know?

I studied Russian for a year but cyrillic alphabet nearly drove me over a cliff. I loved it though.

5. moline commented
    January 31st, 2008 at 8:46am

this is so precious. I love the fabric and colour combo. You tempt me with your pics every day to redo things!

6. www.projectblancoyd.typepad.com commented
    January 31st, 2008 at 4:22pm

Ohhh Wow what a great find!!

7. Stella commented
    February 1st, 2008 at 9:15am

@decor8:
    You are right, the language is really Bulgarian:)
    Thank you for the very nice words about my blog!:)
    Best regards,
    Stella

8. Stella commented
    February 1st, 2008 at 9:16am

@decor8:
    You are right, the language is really Bulgarian:)
    Thank you for the very nice words about my blog!:)
    Best regards,
    Stella

9. mikodesign commented
    February 5th, 2008 at 5:59pm

This is one of my favourite shops in Paris.