WhippetGrey

WhippetGrey has a completely charming website that allows you to click around within the pages of a pop-up book to browse all the pretty things that they sell online.

You can also download their complete catalog or ask them to send one to your home. I’m so intriqued by online stores that have a bit of an untraditional approach to e-commerce, it’s fun to browse a website as whimsical as this one, just like a treasure hunt.

Enjoy!

(images from whippetgrey)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on January 30, 2008

1. Zsuzsi ?s Anna commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 8:29pm

This owl is lovely. I am so happy, that owls are in. I have a friend who is an owl fan. I used to have hard time finding him presents. Not any more!

2. Kylie commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 9:34pm

What a creative website. I love to see people’s minds at work. WhippetGrey’s collection is just as beautiful as the site itself. Thanks for sharing this with us, Holly.

3. Kristy commented
    January 30th, 2008 at 9:38pm

I’m with you! It gives you a great feeling about the quality of products a retailer sells when they put that much effort and creativity into their website – amazing and adorable!

4. lush commented
    January 31st, 2008 at 3:02pm

i’m still browsing through their incredibly wonderful and creative site…just looked at the bottle light filled with dried clematis seeds!! i’m in love with this! but i had to stop for a moment to thank you for sharing this with us.

5. Whatever Dee-Dee wants commented
    January 31st, 2008 at 3:54pm

Fun website. I love that rolling pin!

6. Sabina commented
    January 31st, 2008 at 6:24pm

Great source tip – thank you!!

Sabina ~

7. claudine hellmuth commented
    February 1st, 2008 at 11:45pm

love those drawings! I couldn’t find the artist listed on their web site. do you know who it is?

8. decor8 commented
    February 2nd, 2008 at 12:40am

Hi Claudine :) :)
    It may be Christopher Corr

9. Geooo commented
    December 21st, 2009 at 9:14am

Hello, I am am really pleased that you like Whippetgrey. It is founded, and run by my parents, so i am really glad to see that people appreciate their things. Yes the artist is Christopher Corr, a close friend of my fathers. Allot of time has been spent on the website and i agree it is very cool.
    Reply (: