January 30, 2008

WhippetGrey has a completely charming website that allows you to click around within the pages of a pop-up book to browse all the pretty things that they sell online.

You can also download their complete catalog or ask them to send one to your home. I’m so intriqued by online stores that have a bit of an untraditional approach to e-commerce, it’s fun to browse a website as whimsical as this one, just like a treasure hunt.

(images from whippetgrey)

You Might Also Like

• Reply Zsuzsi ?s Anna January 30, 2008 at 8:29 pm

This owl is lovely. I am so happy, that owls are in. I have a friend who is an owl fan. I used to have hard time finding him presents. Not any more!

• Reply Kylie January 30, 2008 at 9:34 pm

What a creative website. I love to see people’s minds at work. WhippetGrey’s collection is just as beautiful as the site itself. Thanks for sharing this with us, Holly.

• Reply Kristy January 30, 2008 at 9:38 pm

I’m with you! It gives you a great feeling about the quality of products a retailer sells when they put that much effort and creativity into their website – amazing and adorable!

• Reply lush January 31, 2008 at 3:02 pm

i’m still browsing through their incredibly wonderful and creative site…just looked at the bottle light filled with dried clematis seeds!! i’m in love with this! but i had to stop for a moment to thank you for sharing this with us.

• Reply Whatever Dee-Dee wants January 31, 2008 at 3:54 pm

Fun website. I love that rolling pin!

• Reply Sabina January 31, 2008 at 6:24 pm

Great source tip – thank you!!

Sabina ~

• Reply claudine hellmuth February 1, 2008 at 11:45 pm

love those drawings! I couldn’t find the artist listed on their web site. do you know who it is?

• Reply decor8 February 2, 2008 at 12:40 am

Hi Claudine :) :)
    It may be Christopher Corr

• Reply Geooo December 21, 2009 at 9:14 am

Hello, I am am really pleased that you like Whippetgrey. It is founded, and run by my parents, so i am really glad to see that people appreciate their things. Yes the artist is Christopher Corr, a close friend of my fathers. Allot of time has been spent on the website and i agree it is very cool.
    Reply (: