Viva Terra {eco finds for spring}

I really adore all the new things (and a few of the older ones) at Viva Terra, our eco-friendly spot on the web that I enjoy for its natural and modern aesthetic. Here are some things that I’ve got my eyes on and look! Moroccan wedding quilts! Someone finally carries them online in America. Although nothing will ever replace my quilt from Maryam in Marrakesh… But for those of you that would like to own one, here’s your chance.

Vine mirror, Mexican hand-embroidered organic cotton
rabbit bag, Moroccan Wedding quilt, and a Leafy linen throw pillow.

Here’s a wedding quilt in a guest suite at the Parker Palm Springs
designed by Jonathan Adler. A nice example of how versatile this piece is.

Railroad Tie Bookshelves are perfect for adding vintage charm to your home.

And this bookcase is very much like the Viva Terra railroad tie bookcase only here it is shown in the home of reader Mari Erikkson in Sweden. You can tour her home here.

Three Trees platter set, porcelain Night Owl lamp, fern clock, and a nice way to display your favorite blankets — a tall white bamboo ladder.

(images from viva terra)

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on February 12, 2008

1. kay* commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 4:26pm

I absolutely adore that suite at the Parker Palm Springs – actually the entire hotel is gorgeous. I have that same photo in my inspiration tray on flicrk.

2. Liene at Blue Orchid Designs commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 4:27pm

love the rabbit bag in the first set of images!

3. Joanna Goddard commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 5:02pm

that clock is very cool. xo

4. Meg commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 6:25pm

those tree plates remind me of mine!!

5. Ez commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 6:58pm

Wow… I’m swooning over everything in this entire post Holly!
    It’s been a long time since I stopped by Viva Terra… now I’m on my way for a visit!
    Thanks for the inspiration (as always)!

xo
    Ez

6. annie commented
    February 12th, 2008 at 7:40pm

love those finds!!! I have always loved those Moroccan wedding quilts, I definitely bookmarked that page!

7. patricia commented
    February 13th, 2008 at 2:46am

oh I love that shop! I hadn’t visited that site in so long. thank you for the reminder!!

8. Diana commented
    February 13th, 2008 at 2:47am

One of my ultimate goals is to bring nature inside while keeping my home looking fresh, organized, and attractive… right now it’s at risk of becoming overfull with my own photographs. This post is such an inspiration!