DaWanda Pinboard

Dawanda invited me a few months ago to pull together a pinboard of 20 of decor8’s favorite finds on their site, but I got a little carried away and pulled together 70.

Of course, I needed to shrink the list so here are my 20 favorite finds that are currently being sold by DaWanda artists. :) I hope that you enjoy it and that you take some time today to browse their website.

(images from dawanda)

Posted by decor8 in Arts + Crafts, small business on February 22, 2008

1. jenny vorwaller commented
    February 22nd, 2008 at 7:53pm

oh! very nice, i’m glad you were carried away, hehe.

happy weekend !

2. lovely textiles commented
    February 22nd, 2008 at 8:22pm

Ha ha. Why have 20 when you can have 70?! More is the new… more!

3. Shelli commented
    February 22nd, 2008 at 10:23pm

aw! your so good at pulling this kind of stuff together! Love it!! You have GREAT taste ;)

xoxo ~shells

ps: ty for including me!

4. Lisa commented
    February 22nd, 2008 at 11:47pm

Another snowy day here in NH and I spent the afternoon perusing all of your new posts. Thank you! I found a paper for a client in NY and feel very inspired to begin another work week on Monday.

Really well done.

Lisa at Lisa Teague Studios

5. Anonymous commented
    February 24th, 2008 at 2:05pm

Wow! Being on your list makes me so happy that I got carried away myself and bought the collier Ondine by fellow list-member. Thank you very much!
    Steffi

6. webdesign4ever commented
    February 25th, 2008 at 9:40am

Hi !
    I’m totally excited being on your blog :)
    I was a daily reader before that, and I never though I could be selected…
    I’ve sold 5 products since the ublication of your article.
    Thanks you again :)

Sarah from http://www.nuage-et-nougatine.com

7. stay beautiful commented
    February 26th, 2008 at 3:25am

what are people thoughts on dawanda vs. etsy? not that they are competitors.. i guess just thoughts..