uncategorized

Anthropologie Now Ships International!

February 23, 2008

FYI — Quick update intended for my non-U.S. friends, Anthropologie just adopted the international shipping solution FiftyOne to allow you to easily shop from and ship to 34 countries including the Netherlands, UK, Germany, and Sweden! Yay! Details here.

And if you’ve always wanted the Cleo Chair or the Neptune chair, get them now because they’ve just been marked down by 50%

… Have a great weekend!

16 Comments

• Reply Vicki February 23, 2008 at 7:14 pm

Hooraaaay!

• Reply Anonymous February 23, 2008 at 8:09 pm

As one of those international living people…you just made my weekend!!!

• Reply Kate February 23, 2008 at 8:29 pm

you’ve made my weekend :)

• Reply Candace D February 23, 2008 at 8:37 pm

I’m still very disappointed that shipping is not available to Norway despite being available to all the other Scandinavian countries. (We’re not part of the EU.) Just one of those sour points I unfortunately have to live with. At least everyone else can start shopping! :)

• Reply Christine February 23, 2008 at 8:59 pm

Thanks for the tip, this could be dangerous for my bank balance though!

• Reply rooruu February 23, 2008 at 10:54 pm

Hi Holly,

Great blog – one of my favourites.

I read this post, and said, “WOOHOO!” and followed the link…

…and found that as far as Anthropologie is concerned, they’ve noticed the existence of Europe, but not tiny little places, like, oh, Australia. Oh pook! I’ll still just have to dream.

• Reply Hyena In Petticoats February 24, 2008 at 12:54 am

I got so excited, and then discovered they don’t have Australia on their list! Bah!
    Hopefully we will be soon – I’ve always been very jealous of you Anthro shoppers!

Leah xx

• Reply Sarah February 24, 2008 at 6:52 am

Oh I got excited too but no New Zealand on the list! At least not for now anyway. Fingers crossed we will be added soon :)

• Reply Camille Acey February 24, 2008 at 7:10 am

I am glad Slovenia finally gets in on something early! This won’t be good for my bank account but I will be thrilled to get that package!

• Reply Anonymous February 24, 2008 at 11:42 am

Bummer what ever happened to australia???????????
    cheers nicki

• Reply Anna Spiro February 24, 2008 at 11:58 am

Oh, I was so excited too and then I saw they skipped Australia!! So disappointed!
    X
    Anna

• Reply Bonnie February 24, 2008 at 9:58 pm

Yeah, they ship Andora (where IS Andora?!) but not Australia. :-(

Hurry up Anthropologie! Aussies want to be added soon.

• Reply decor8 February 25, 2008 at 5:11 pm

No Australia, New Zealand, or Norway? Perhaps they can’t find a reasonable delivery service to these countries yet? Or they just think you have enough GREAT design already?? :) Perhaps they’ll expand, I was just surprised to see they now ship int’l at all. My friends in the UK, Germany, Sweden, and the Netherlands have been waiting for this day…

• Reply Lara February 25, 2008 at 9:33 pm

Just thought I’d add my whinge to the list of ‘no Australia!??’

But it does say they’re adding new countries so they’ve probably just done all the easy ones first or something. But way to make us feel insignificant Anthropologie!

;)

• Reply Anonymous February 26, 2008 at 3:58 am

Anyone know when their next home sale (additional 40% off) is? They had one of these sales in Jan but please share any tips if you know! I tried asking a sales rep and they never tell me anything about the retail stores.

Did you all hear about Anthropologie’s new wholesale line, Leifsdottir? The clothes are so gorgeous!!

• Reply Anonymous February 26, 2008 at 6:45 pm

yep, I’ve been waiting for this day. Geil!