Interiors

DwellStudio Wall Art Collection {new}

February 27, 2008

Hot off the press! That’s right, DwellStudio has expanded beyond bedding, soft toys, and table linens. They’re going for room domination now as they’ve just added wall art to their nursery collection. How fun! These prints are pretty cute, it makes coordinating everything for the nursery so much easier for new parents if you’re into themes, that is. Some parents are, some aren’t. But in case you like this sort of thing, DwellStudio is your one stop shop for baby.

DwellStudio Wall Art Collection {new}
What’s next? Rugs? Tiles? Clothing? Diaper bags? Whatever they think of next, I’m sure it will be another big hit. It’s great to see them bringing their graphics to walls everywhere. Nice work, Dwell!

(image from design public)

7 Comments

• Reply bandelle February 27, 2008 at 7:11 am

I checked out their new baby line at Target after reading your post a few weeks ago. I bought a few things for our new little niece and can’t wait to give them to her modern mom & dad :) Looks like Design Public has an even wider selection.

• Reply Bonghi Vestiti February 27, 2008 at 12:43 pm

I love it! And I just love your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

• Reply Paris February 27, 2008 at 6:36 pm

Good stuff, Holly – thanks for the tip! We ended up buying their blue striped rug and polka-dot lamp from the Tar-jay line…haven’t received them just yet, but I can’t wait to see them.

• Reply decor8 February 27, 2008 at 7:09 pm

Hi Paris!
    I can’t wait to come down and see you and the nursery. Definitely in March. And by the way, do you have a color selected yet? I found some great colors over the weekend that I think you’d love so email me. A gray, a few blues, and a gorgeous sage green.

Hols

• Reply julieann February 28, 2008 at 12:06 am

Great post Holly! I am designing a nursery right now and find myself drawn to all the Dwell products.
    I have been adding pieces to my stylefeeder like crazy
    Too much fun!

• Reply Anonymous March 2, 2008 at 5:03 am

I am a HUGE fan of DwellStudio and was super excited to see them join up with Target. Great line and super soft cotton for the baby.

FYI – they have all ready done a line a great diaper bags. I purchased mine at Design Public – http://www.designpublic.com/shop/dwellstudio/9547. Check it out!

• Reply SISTERS ANTIQUES March 5, 2008 at 12:08 am

Next time you head to the Pacific Northwest, please visit SISTERS ANTIQUES in Issaquah. We’re just 15 miles east of Seattle and promise your visit will be well worth the time!