Etsy Faves, Stationery

Enfin, La Voila!

April 30, 2008

I found Marijke Janssens and her shop Enfin, La Voila! today while looking to restock my quickly fading supply of stationery and have to share her with those unfamiliar with her work. Marijke is a graphic designer who is based in the countryside just outside of Brussels, Belgium. Doesn’t that alone sound glorious? I could just end this post right now and I bet you’d already be left with nothing but happy feelings. Imagine spending the day traipsing down country roads in beautiful Belgium…

Marijke uses her surroundings as inspiration, her life translates into her work and you can just feel the joy. Not only do I love the graphics, but I also like how happy and all skippy-like I feel while looking at her designs. You know that feeling when you want to put daisies in your hair and run through a field in your favorite cotton dress? Please say you understand this because if not, then I’m a confirmed nutcase. :) When I look at Enfin, La Voila! this feeling of childhood, freedom, and joy washes over me. They are just so pretty. If I had a store… I know complete this sentence for me… I would totally stock these.

(images from enfin la voila!)

12 Comments

• Reply sara April 30, 2008 at 4:59 am

I am such a fan of ENfin, La Voila!
    I had custom made Mother’s day tea party invites made up, as well as 60th birthday party invites for my mom. Marijke is fab!!

• Reply Simone April 30, 2008 at 5:42 am

I’m a big fan too! I bought some sets of cards to use as my Christmas cards last year and they were gorgeous and quirky enough to stand out.

• Reply Leslie (Reclaiming Miss Havisham) April 30, 2008 at 9:20 am

I emailed this lady a while ago to use the zebra cards as invites for an engagement party for some friends. I am still lazily planning the party but she was very willing to go custom for me. I’ve always admired this etsy shop!

• Reply Nathalie April 30, 2008 at 1:31 pm

Yeahy I am big fan too ! i actually bought a good few cards and have right one here beside me at work :) they are so beautiful !

• Reply layersofmeaning April 30, 2008 at 2:02 pm

I LOVE her cards!
    I ordered some earlier this year and they are AMAZING!

• Reply Artsy Fartsy April 30, 2008 at 2:28 pm

I have that same daydream about running through a lovely field in a cotton sundress, soaking up the sun and picking wildflowers. Often that daydream hits me when its beautiful outside and there are piles of work to be done at my desk. And you’re right…those images do make me feel all girly and deliciously dreamy!

• Reply Krissy April 30, 2008 at 3:25 pm

wow! gorgeous. Thanks for the link.

• Reply Shelli April 30, 2008 at 3:52 pm

her goodies are sooo fabulous! I actually hate to use them because they are so charming. Im so happy to see you feature her! xo

• Reply olivier lalin May 1, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Ordering some of the Zebra’s – Thanks – And Yeh Belgium a cool place for creatives and Chocolate

• Reply Tiffany May 3, 2008 at 3:07 pm

Haha, I love that you featured this! I stumbled upon her on etsy and ordered some framed artwork, and she also did some custom Xmas cards for me. I got soooo many compliments on them! (We used the deer with decorated antlers) It was perfect too because we’re American but live in Belgium, so I was happy to support a “local” artist. I’m sure I’ll order from her again and again!

• Reply Anonymous May 5, 2008 at 6:46 pm

I adore Marijke’s work. ADORE. She has made calling cards for me, and now she’s doing a custom design for my wedding save-the-dates. Her shop is one of the very best on Etsy.

• Reply Brenda November 2, 2011 at 4:58 pm

I have bought her cards and now am desperately seeking her. I know she closed her etsy shop. Would you have a contact for her? I need more of her calling cards. Thank you.