Objects, Shop Tours, Shopping + Products, Travel

NEW! Henry Road Store in LA {and 20% off}

May 2, 2008

A new Henry Road store! Wow, what GREAT news for Paula Smail, Henry Road, and all of her loyal fans! Paula just opened and will celebrate the grand opening this weekend. How great is this? Not only does it provide a home for her collection but also gives her a chance to showcase her collection of custom one-of-a-kind lampshades, upholstered furniture and to offer an eclectic selection of home and gift wares that she’s currently loving. She sent over some photos for decor8 readers to enjoy and wanted to let us know that she is offering a 20% off promotion on her website (enter coupon code: STORE at checkout) so everyone can join in the celebration whether based in lovely Los Angeles or not.

NEW! Henry Road Store in LA {and 20% off}

NEW! Henry Road Store in LA {and 20% off} How fetching is this blue storefront, am I right?

NEW! Henry Road Store in LA {and 20% off}

NEW! Henry Road Store in LA {and 20% off} Art shown by Michelle Caplan, lamp by Paula Smail.

The Grand Opening is May 3 and 4 and, “We’re celebrating all weekend with a ‘Mad Tea Party’ catered by our friend Lisa, from Cake Monkey.” Location: 3949 Laurelgrove Ave, Studio City, CA 91604 (South of Ventura, 2 blocks west of Laurel Canyon).

Thanks, Paula for the BIG NEWS. We are so proud to see yet another independent small business making some major progress. Congrats!

(images from henry road)

You Might Also Like

10 Comments

• Reply Kathy May 2, 2008 at 12:23 pm

So right, that front is great! Bookish!

• Reply Homegrown {& the Bug} May 2, 2008 at 2:35 pm

That is most definitely the raddest storefront I’ve *ever* seen!

• Reply kiddlebug May 2, 2008 at 3:32 pm

I do love that storefront! It would pull me right in. The inside is beautiful as well.

• Reply SimplyGrove May 2, 2008 at 3:52 pm

Looks like a great store!!! I am in love with the english armchair on there website!

• Reply LOVING/LIVING/SMALL May 2, 2008 at 10:00 pm

love love love Henry Road textiles! Makes me smile! I posted about them a few weeks ago too! Thanks for the post!

• Reply Mi Casa Es Su Casa May 3, 2008 at 3:51 am

Shoot! I was going to go to La Brea. Maybe I should change my plans and head to Studio City instead…

• Reply Bijous Whimsy's Blog May 5, 2008 at 3:51 pm

This looks like quite the interesting store, wow…and indeed the blue storefront is so catching appealing, I adore the black graphic flowers in the corner. Seeing stores like this on decor8 makes me drool, since we don’t really have cool place to shop like this in the little town I am from. I devour all of the pictures and think to myself ‘okay I’d buy this…I’d buy that…’, what would this be called ‘internet window shopping’, ha ha oh well, it’ll have to do. Thanks for showing us this great store. Mandy

• Reply ::{J}:: May 6, 2008 at 1:29 am

Love Henry Road, just got the email about the store opening…road trip!!

• Reply m.e.haley May 6, 2008 at 8:22 pm

My sister, niece and I drove up to Studio City from San Diego to check out the shop, and it was worth every second spent sitting in traffic regretting those Big Gulp’s we drank! The shop is beautiful, Paula was lovely and welcoming, and we came away inspired – and with some new pillows to help us remember our day!

• Reply Anonymous May 8, 2008 at 12:43 pm

I am so excited for Paula!!! The new Henry Road shop is totally gorgeous!! She has such a great eye for eclectic items that you are sure to find things there you can’t find anywhere else!! PLUS, once you see all the pieces of furniture upholstered in her patterns, you wont believe how much you love them!! I cant wait to see what she does next!!