Rooms

Daily Thought Wallpaper

June 19, 2008

This isn’t a Real Simple plug because I freelance for them, they certainly do not need me to sing their praises, but I was on the site this morning and stumbled across some pretty Daily Thought Wallpaper (19 total). They’re inspirational and free so why not show and tell?

Daily Thought WallpaperDaily Thought WallpaperDaily Thought Wallpaper
Real Simple has some of the best magazine covers and these wallpapers look to be from past issues, each comes with a nice thought like my favorite above by Helen Keller, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Here’s the link in case you’d like to pretty up your office today.

(images from real simple)

You Might Also Like

19 Comments

• Reply looker June 19, 2008 at 3:58 pm

Thanks for the link

• Reply JHAYNE June 19, 2008 at 4:03 pm

these are really wonderful and i’m off to download some right now!

• Reply Liz June 19, 2008 at 4:07 pm

I really love these too, I have “Confidence is a plant of slow growth” on my home computer. These wallpapers and the magazine covers are always so clean and pretty, they make me feel more organized!

My favorite one is here on Ruth Parson’s ‘desktop profile’

The idea of having a photo of a real desktop for a wallpaper is too cleverly cute.

• Reply jade June 19, 2008 at 4:14 pm

Oooh I LOVE these Holly…thanks for sharing!!! Jennifer

• Reply Natalie June 19, 2008 at 4:37 pm

I’ve been using these for a while now, and I love them! I’ve also gotten positive comments from co-workers too. One thing that’s especially nice is that they have season-specific ones, so I can change them out to get me excited for whatever time of year it is.

• Reply Kelly June 19, 2008 at 5:30 pm

these are incredible! me and my desktop thank you for sharing. :)

xo
    kelly

• Reply Sam June 19, 2008 at 6:55 pm

These are lovely..thanks for the link!

• Reply {black, alligator} June 19, 2008 at 7:02 pm

Wow, this combines two of my favorite things, Real Simple Covers and great quotes! Love this idea- thanks for posting it!

I actually did a post on my blog about real simple covers earlier this month, here is the link if you want to take a look.

• Reply Crystal June 19, 2008 at 7:22 pm

Thank you for the link. I’m on my way to check it out and pretty up my desktop.

• Reply Handcrafted by LaMar June 19, 2008 at 8:33 pm

love the post and decor

• Reply Maura June 19, 2008 at 9:08 pm

I added a Real Simple background to my computer at work last month and have loved it. I chose Abigail Adams quote about patience and perseverance. Two things I could really use more of around 4:40 p.m.

• Reply All Things Lovely June 20, 2008 at 12:08 am

Thanks for the link, what I shame I can’t change my work wallpaper, but I will change my home one!

• Reply LINDSAY June 20, 2008 at 1:37 am

I just downloaded the Abagail Adams quote. I like how the tidy row of books tricks me into thinking my desk is somewhat organized :)

• Reply Anonymous June 20, 2008 at 4:29 am

Oh what a great idea! I love Real Simple and often hang up their quote pages…this is even better. I will share this on my blog as well if you don’t mind? http://www.snickerdoodles.typepad.com

• Reply Fifi Flowers June 20, 2008 at 4:55 am

I’ve been getting quite a bit of wallpaper info from “to the trade” publications… it looks a lot better then the “old” wallpaper.

• Reply Patrizia June 21, 2008 at 11:39 am

How pretty. Thank you.

• Reply kat June 23, 2008 at 4:48 am

those are lovely! it’ll be hard to choose which one to use.

it’ll be good to keep my desktop organized.

• Reply Catherine June 24, 2008 at 12:50 am

Love these-thanks for sharing. Veer.com has some fun downloads as well.