Daily Thought Wallpaper

This isn’t a Real Simple plug because I freelance for them, they certainly do not need me to sing their praises, but I was on the site this morning and stumbled across some pretty Daily Thought Wallpaper (19 total). They’re inspirational and free so why not show and tell?

Real Simple has some of the best magazine covers and these wallpapers look to be from past issues, each comes with a nice thought like my favorite above by Helen Keller, “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.” Here’s the link in case you’d like to pretty up your office today.

(images from real simple)

Posted by decor8 in workspace on June 19, 2008

1. looker commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 3:58pm

Thanks for the link

2. JHAYNE commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 4:03pm

these are really wonderful and i’m off to download some right now!

3. Liz commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 4:07pm

I really love these too, I have “Confidence is a plant of slow growth” on my home computer. These wallpapers and the magazine covers are always so clean and pretty, they make me feel more organized!

My favorite one is here on Ruth Parson’s ‘desktop profile’

The idea of having a photo of a real desktop for a wallpaper is too cleverly cute.

4. jade commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 4:14pm

Oooh I LOVE these Holly…thanks for sharing!!! Jennifer

5. Natalie commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 4:37pm

I’ve been using these for a while now, and I love them! I’ve also gotten positive comments from co-workers too. One thing that’s especially nice is that they have season-specific ones, so I can change them out to get me excited for whatever time of year it is.

6. Kelly commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 5:30pm

these are incredible! me and my desktop thank you for sharing. :)

xo
    kelly

7. Sam commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 6:55pm

These are lovely..thanks for the link!

8. {black, alligator} commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 7:02pm

Wow, this combines two of my favorite things, Real Simple Covers and great quotes! Love this idea- thanks for posting it!

I actually did a post on my blog about real simple covers earlier this month, here is the link if you want to take a look.

9. Crystal commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 7:22pm

Thank you for the link. I’m on my way to check it out and pretty up my desktop.

10. Handcrafted by LaMar commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 8:33pm

love the post and decor

11. Maura commented
    June 19th, 2008 at 9:08pm

I added a Real Simple background to my computer at work last month and have loved it. I chose Abigail Adams quote about patience and perseverance. Two things I could really use more of around 4:40 p.m.

12. All Things Lovely commented
    June 20th, 2008 at 12:08am

Thanks for the link, what I shame I can’t change my work wallpaper, but I will change my home one!

13. LINDSAY commented
    June 20th, 2008 at 1:37am

I just downloaded the Abagail Adams quote. I like how the tidy row of books tricks me into thinking my desk is somewhat organized :)

14. Anonymous commented
    June 20th, 2008 at 4:29am

Oh what a great idea! I love Real Simple and often hang up their quote pages…this is even better. I will share this on my blog as well if you don’t mind? http://www.snickerdoodles.typepad.com

15. Fifi Flowers commented
    June 20th, 2008 at 4:55am

I’ve been getting quite a bit of wallpaper info from “to the trade” publications… it looks a lot better then the “old” wallpaper.

16. Patrizia commented
    June 21st, 2008 at 11:39am

How pretty. Thank you.

17. kat commented
    June 23rd, 2008 at 4:48am

those are lovely! it’ll be hard to choose which one to use.

it’ll be good to keep my desktop organized.

18. Catherine commented
    June 24th, 2008 at 12:50am

Love these-thanks for sharing. Veer.com has some fun downloads as well.

Trackbacks and Pingbacks