Update!

Hello everyone! Today I had that painting class that I told you about a few weeks ago and it was so inspiring. I can’t wait to dig in. I’ll be tied up on Tuesdays for the next 8 weeks, but I’ll still be here on Tuesdays to blog, just a little later (late afternoon/early evening), just so you know. Thank you for all of the, “Where’s Holly?” emails today, they were very sweet!

Good news gang… I just heard back from Amy Butler. I sent her a file to the mood boards and she selected 6 that she absolutely loved and 11 that she feels are also really great. She said, “OK……. this was tough! I went through all the entries and everyone did such a beautiful job.” Amy also added, “Please express my total joy to everyone who entered the contest. Truly impressive and fun.”

Now that Amy has spoken, it’s our turn to find our winner. I’ll start posting the finalists in a moment so stay tuned. We should have the winner by Thursday or Friday.
We’re getting really close now… Yay!

Posted by decor8 in uncategorized on June 24, 2008

1. Kari commented
    June 24th, 2008 at 10:38pm

Just the fact that Amy Butler has looked over MY idea board has me all smiley and giggly! Even though I’m probably not one of her top picks, I’m super excited & happy to be able to participate! I can’t wait to see the finalists!

2. Rita vindedzis commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 12:13am

I’m so glad that you’re enjoying your painting class Holly. As one that makes her living doing just that, I am always thrilled when it can bring joy and happiness to others. I’m looking forward to seeing some of your artwork and hope that you will share 1 or 2 with us.

3. Anonymous commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 12:20am

post those suckers. ;)

4. Anonymous commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 12:35am

oh the suspense!!!

5. Anonymous commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 12:50am

Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! I’m dying here!!!! and my family hates me!!!!!!

6. Betsy commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 1:28am

can’t wait to find out who the finalists are! everyone’s boards were so amazing! i really enjoyed looking at all of them.

7. Anonymous commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 1:41am

I feel like a child on Christmas morning…I can’t wait to see them!

8. Anonymous commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 1:57am

good lord… what is happening? why is this taking so long to post these?

can you tell people are excited?

9. sarah commented
    June 25th, 2008 at 2:30am

I have given up…

I have been checking back all day and am sad to see no post.

We miss you Holly and are just soooo excited to see who made the cut. Please post soon. The suspense is killing us!