Entry #27 Jo Pewhairangi
I will now begin posting the mood board finalists, one post at a time, in no particular order. I think that you will enjoy learning where each found the items used in their rooms, so many nice things here to enjoy! Congratulations to our finalists, winners will be announced on Friday, June 27 at 3:00 p.m. EST here on decor8. Many thanks to all that entered and for those who are busy voting!
Entry #27 Jo Pewhairangi | Other/Non pro: Self employed web shop owner. | Country: New Zealand. | Title, “I Heart NZ” bedroom. | Fabric: A combo of the pink dahlia collection: fuchsia, fresh poppies, grey happy dots, mustard and martini. | Resources clockwise from top left:
– Tio Table by Conscious Design (this table has only just been released so isn’t showing on their website yet.) For info see Butterfly Net.
– Sugarloop Prints
– David Trubridge Kaura Hanging Light
– Esther Diamond Cushion and Bed Linen
– Michael Parekowhai Floral Photograph
– Buttons by ‘badge o saurus‘ and ‘kiwialan’ at Felt.
Lovely work, Jo!
(image from jo pewhairangi)